The Touchables Band

Cincinnati, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About The Touchables Band

Now fall in love with your wedding band.

Nothing we put in words here is going to convince you to choose us over anyone else for your most special of days. As the duct tape bandit would say: do the math. If you will take the time to visit our website, view our video, look at our photos and request our price package, I think you'll find that we put a lot of time, effort, and care into being the best. It's the same care we put into planning every bride's special day with her. It's the same pride we put into every song and into our show. And here's the crazy part: we're about the price of a DJ.

38 Reviews for The Touchables Band

38 The Touchables Band Reviews

E
Featured
Eric Meyer

Married on 11/17/2018

Fun wedding band, easy to work with

We booked The Touchables for our wedding and could not be any happier with the outcome. The band looked professional, sounded amazing, brought a great setlist of songs to choose from and dealt with ... Read more numerous special requests from the bride and groom. Our wedding guests raved about the music and often said it was THE best wedding they’ve ever been to. Some quick things that make me appreciate our interaction with the band: 1. Tons of communication - I sent a ton of emails and got very thorough responses 2. Not making it a canned wedding - we had so many ideas to make our wedding unique and different and The Touchables were very accommodating. I play in a band and I wanted our band to get some stage time and play with their brass players. I feel like this was a lot to plan and hand off but the performance went great! In addition, they also learned a few new songs that we really wanted. 3. Honest opinions - The Touchables have done weddings for a long time, so we leaned on them for questions and best practice. 4. They are just a cool group of people that love what they’re doing which made the process and celebration even more fun. If we had a second wedding, we would book them again. Highly recommended, no diggity no doubt.

Mike
Mike Howard

Getting married on 03/04/2021

These guys are awesome!

The Touchables were fantastic. Beyond just being an affordable option (if you're looking for a band), they're incredibly talented, courteous, and great at keeping up the energy! I would recommend them ... Read more them to EVERYONE! By far, The Touchables were one of everyone's favorite part of the wedding. Their set-list was impeccable and Scott was a great emcee. They have the perfect balance of professionalism and friendliness that make the planning process enjoyable. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars.

Katie
Katie Sullivan

Married on 07/12/2019

Best Wedding MC You could ask for!!

Scott and his team are sooo amazing! We heard them at a friend's wedding and immediately when we started planning knew we wanted them to help make our day perfect. Their sound is amazing, and they ... Read more work really closely with you to establish what vibe you want for your day. They really also make an effort to get to know you on an individual level so they can tailor your wedding to you. Scott was a great MC for our event, flexible in making last minute accommodations we needed for mother of the groom, and definitely kept everybody on the dance floor super engaged! Nobody left because they were bored! Definitely worth every single penny we devoted to them.