The Townsend Hotel

Birmingham, MI · View map

About The Townsend Hotel

The Townsend Hotel can make your dream come true - from the initial engagement announcement to the pre-wedding preparations, and finally, to the enchanted wedding ceremony and wedding reception. Our stylish reception hall provides a matchless setting, accommodations and personalized support to produce a cherished event for you and your honored guests.

From your elegant ceremony to a distinctive rehearsal dinner or a memorable brunch the following day, the Townsend will create a memorable experience for your wedding. Located in Birmingham, Michigan, a refined Detroit suburb near West Bloomfield, Troy, Bloomfield Hills, and Royal Oak, we can provide the setting you envision in a convenient and beautiful location.

10 Reviews for The Townsend Hotel

10 The Townsend Hotel Reviews

S
Shree

Married on 05/15/2019

Exceptional!!!

It was the best decision I made to have Townsend hotel host my wedding and reception ceremony. From the moment we started, it was outstanding treatment and service by Merritt Rosenthal! She made this ... Read more whole process for us incredibly smooth and easy. She was very respectful and kind which I found rare in this wedding process. I truly applaud Townsend on their customer service during our wedding and reception. It was beyond exceptional! Of all the vendors we worked with throughout the wedding process, Merritt’s work, work ethic, and her compassion stood out from any one else we dealt with. She made the whole process so seamless and was genuinely nice. She took every detail so seriously and was on top of everything months in advance! I would recommend doing any event at Townsend because they really take the time and go the extra mile to make things exactly how you envisioned! Merritt, I cannot thank you enough and Thank you Townsend Hotel!

L
Lauren

Married on 12/10/2016

This place is a serious operation. Lizz was amazing from A to Z she covered it all. The townsend had everything completely covered, and literally never said "we can't do that" or "no, sorry" ONCE! ... Read more they are a smooth sailing ship and well worth the money. only downside was space- wish we could have had more people attend our special night! this is an incredible and perfect place to get married.

P
Patricia

Married on 10/10/2015

This hotel is the cream of the crop as far as I am concerned! People are still talking about my wedding. The food was extraordinary, the service superb, and the staff marvelous! Read more This hotel is the cream of the crop as far as I am concerned! People are still talking about my wedding. The food was extraordinary, the service superb, and the staff marvelous!