The Traveling Belle

Detroit, MI · View map · Visit website

About The Traveling Belle

Hair and Makeup artist located in Detroit with a TON of experience and know's exactly how to assure your wedding day is THEE best day of your life.

5 Reviews for The Traveling Belle

5 The Traveling Belle Reviews

Karly
Karly

Married on 05/26/2019

Made my day!

Alondra did my hair (bride) as well as some of the bridal party and moms/aunts. Everyone was so so happy with their hair! She was so flexible and knowledgable. She came to our location and made the ... Read more morning so relaxed, upbeat, and fun. My hair looked absolutely perfect and lasted all day (which rarely happens with my hair) even though it rained throughout the day. I can't recommend and thank her enough!

S
Sarah Andersen

Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing stylist

I have been in several weddings in the past few years. I always come prepared with photos of how I would like my hair to look. I have been disappointed every time until my experience with Alondra. ... Read more Alondra gave me exactly what I wanted all while being a calming presence and making me laugh. She is extremely talented and a stylist I would highly recommend.

K
Krystal Zuba

Married on 05/06/2017

Alondra goes above and beyond for her clients!

Alondra is extremely talented and very passionate about her job! She has been my stylist for over 10 years doing my cut, color, and even my hair extensions for my wedding day. She goes above and ... Read more beyond for her clients. I highly recommend her- you will not be disappointed:)