The Traveling Bride

Hamilton, BD · View map · Visit website

About The Traveling Bride

The Traveling Bride is a wedding planning company based in Hamilton, Bermuda. With exceptional service, extensive knowledge of the island, and an array of bridal planning expertise, The Traveling Bride is dedicated to ensuring you have a seamless, stress-free planning experience and an utterly unforgettable wedding day.

The Traveling Bride specializes in full planning and day-of coordination for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. A variety of venue locations including beaches, resorts, churches, boats, and estates are available for your consideration. Upon booking, The Traveling Bride team works closely with you to determine your desired style and theme. Your planners subsequently secure travel, hotel, and transportation needs for you and your guests. Depending on your selected package, a photographer, minister, and other vendors may be included. Some of the most popular wedding services that The Traveling Bride offers include:

• Budget analysis

B
Featured
Brielle

Married on 07/27/2018

Brandon & I randomly met GG last summer while we were on the island “wedding planning”. At that time, we already had our venue booked and we thought that we could successfully plan the wedding ... Read more ourselves. However, after talking with GG on the Ubervida one night, I quickly realized that I really had no idea what I was doing. (Especially when dealing with vendors in a foreign country!) I was so reluctant at first on spending money on a wedding planner since my (now husband) and I are still in school and have very little income, but I can’t stress enough how having GG was so worth it!!! Her rates are very reasonable for all of the heart & soul that she puts into every little detail… & not to mention all of the experience, knowledge, and connections she has!! GG made my dream wedding come to life. From the moment we got to Bermuda, GG was there all smiles. Always offering to do things that she definitely did not need to do… just because she is a kind person. GG really goes above and beyond for her clients to the extent that I have NEVER seen before!!! Words cannot express my gratitude for GG & her staff. We are so happy that we had GG plan our wedding. Best customer service that I have ever received from someone! She truly was a pleasure to work with and I can say that if I didn’t have her, I don’t know what I would have done. Furthermore, GG is always super easy to reach, always in contact and upfront and honest about everything. She worked with our tight budget as well, and made the best out of what we had to work with and showed us where it was important to spend our money on. It’s the small details that matter & GG thinks of them all. & Last but not least, GG managed to win over my dad (which is incredibly hard!!!) with her charming and genuine personality. GG- We love you! Thank you for making our wedding stress free & the best week of our lives. We are truly so thankful, grateful and so happy we have gained you as a friend! Xoxo Brielle & Brandon

Betty
Betty Chen

Getting married on 10/04/2020

Easy Peasy Wedding Planning

GG from The Traveling Bride definitely made our Bermuda Beach Wedding as smoothly as possible with our 1 night stay in Bermuda from cruise ship. Reliable, cordial and professional. Read more GG from The Traveling Bride definitely made our Bermuda Beach Wedding as smoothly as possible with our 1 night stay in Bermuda from cruise ship. Reliable, cordial and professional.

Allison
Allison Vain

Getting married on 12/04/2019

Wedding Planning Perfection

Planning a destination wedding can be an extremely stressful task and we would not have been able to do it without the help of Gg and her team! From our very first meeting with Gg, she was able to ... Read more gain an understanding of exactly what we were looking for and kept our ideas and interests at the forefront during every step of the process. We truly felt that our vision was coming to life! Gg remained in contact with us (and all family members eager to help) and was quick to respond to every comment, question or concern along the way. During our visits to the island she organized all venue tours, food and wine tastings, hair and makeup trials and engagement photo shoots. She attended all events and kept detailed record of our likes and dislikes and immediately got to work on implementing any changes we suggested. She made us feel confident in our decisions and presented us with all options to make sure our Wedding Day was going to go exactly as we imagined. The final product was better than we could have ever dreamed. Not only were we blown away by the florists, photographers, hair/makeup team, musicians and resources that she was able to set us up with, but by her presence and professionalism every step of the way. Gg remained professional in a way that made us feel comfortable, relaxed and taken care of throughout the entire experience. We received numerous comments and praise from our guests about her level of involvement and her dedication to ensuring that every guest had an amazing experience. We could not have done this without her, will be forever grateful for her help and would recommend the use of her services over and over again!