The Traveling Photo Booth

Brownsville, TX · View map

About The Traveling Photo Booth

The Traveling Photo Booth

We offer the Greatest Photo Booth in the Galaxy because it fits both small and large groups attractively, quickly prints real photo strips, and has features you won't find anywhere else. Plus, our retrorific photo strip filters and gorgeous photo booths make us a perfect fit for the perfect event.

3 Reviews for The Traveling Photo Booth

3 The Traveling Photo Booth Reviews

B
Bertha

Married on 06/21/2013

Everyone loved and truly enjoyed the photo booth at my birthday party! Some of my guests had never taken photos in a booth before. After that first time, they went back for more photos! For days ... Read more afterwards, people kept telling me what a good time they had and how much they enjoyed themselves. After looking at all of the photos, no words are needed. You can tell just how much they enjoyed themselves. Of course, me being the birthday girl, I took quite a few photos myself! :). Arturo and Eugie are the best! My guests felt welcomed and were encouraged to use props and come back for more photos! All the while enjoying smiles and friendliness from Eugie, Arturo, and their staff. Cannot wait for the next event in August (yes, we booked them again!) to take more fun photos! Thank you for making my birthday such a wonderful, memorable event!

A
Ana

Married on 05/08/2013

Eugie & Arturo brought our event to life with their Photobooth! It was a hit for the 2nd year in a row at Harlingen Medical Center. Everyone absolutely loved it & looking forward to having the ... Read more Photobooth back for our Employee Christmas Event!!! Thank you Eugie & Arturo - The Traveling Photobooth, Brownsville, RGV!

M
monica

Married on 04/28/2012

Eugi and Arturo were awesome. They kept our guests engaged and the photobooth running smoothly. You can tell they really love what they do. I could not have asked for more. Read more Eugi and Arturo were awesome. They kept our guests engaged and the photobooth running smoothly. You can tell they really love what they do. I could not have asked for more.

The Traveling Photo Booth FAQ