The Traveling Photo Booth

Oakland, CA · View map

About The Traveling Photo Booth

The Traveling Photo Booth
Our attractive and reliable photo booths and photo stands fit large and small groups, are packed with unique features (Animated GIFs, Social Media Integration and more), and create the highest quality memories imaginable! You, your family, and future kids (gulp) will love these photos forever!

Connect with your Local Office
The Traveling Photo Booth serves several markets across the country. Connect with your local office here.

11 Reviews for The Traveling Photo Booth

11 The Traveling Photo Booth Reviews

C
Cait

Event date: 12/05/2013

Everything was just wonderful. From set up to tear down, we had a totally wonderful experience. Thank you guys so much! Read more Everything was just wonderful. From set up to tear down, we had a totally wonderful experience. Thank you guys so much!

K
Kate

Event date: 04/27/2013

Dawn Valentine and the Traveling Photo booth was AMAZING! The Photo booth was adorable, the quality of the photos were excellent and it was definitely an added perk that each couple getting a photo ... Read more taken could pick the color of the photo. The Photo booth looked exactly like it looks like on the website and Dawn was a pleasure to work with! I would definitely hire Dawn again for another party! Thank you!

A
Allyson

Married on 04/13/2013

The Traveling Photo booth in Los Angeles did such an amazing job at my wedding! We loved our "boother", Tyler, and Stephanie & Mindy were always very responsive to my emails and so friendly over the ... Read more phone. The photo strips were high quality and I added on the photo guest book which is a hit! It is so much better than having a regular guest book with just a list of names. I also added the photo strip collage...I can't wait to hang it on my wall! I would recommend the Traveling Photo Booth to anyone getting married. The pictures will last a lifetime!