The TriStar Scribe

Knoxville, TN · View map

About The TriStar Scribe

The TriStar Scribe is a wedding calligraphy service owned by Brittany Ivey based out of Knoxville, Tennessee. Your wedding stationery and signage ought to be handcrafted and stunning, and Brittany can help make that possible for your wedding day celebration. Brittany began her business in 2017. Since then, she has created custom calligraphy creations for countless happy couples, including envelopes, signage, place cards, escort cards, hangers, jackets, lyrics, vows, table scrolls, and much more. Brittany believes that calligraphy adds the special flourish and personal touch that every wedding day deserves.

The TriStar Scribe team specializes in wedding envelope calligraphy and believes that your wedding envelopes should be seen as a first impression of your big day. Some of the services that Brittany offers couples include:

• Envelope calligraphy
  • Place and escort cards
  • Day-of signage
  • Vows and first dance lyrics
  • Custom orders

3 Reviews for The TriStar Scribe

3 The TriStar Scribe Reviews

A
Addi

Married on 07/21/2018

A wonderful experience!

It was such a pleasure working with TriStar Scribe. The calligraphy was beautifully done, and just what I wanted for my invitation envelopes. She was so easy to work with, and even added place cards ... Read more when I decided I wanted them at the last minute! Everything was completed quickly and exceeded my expectations.

M
Marvyl

Married on 05/06/2017

Best in town!

Brittany is the best! I’m a wedding planner in town and she is always my go-to for stunning signs, invitations, and favor calligraphy. Beyond her talent, she is truly a wonderful person and my brides ... Read more always have a great experience with her. Her work is beautiful and she always completes orders quickly. Guests are always in awe of whatever she does for us. Plus, she’s one of the most affordable calligraphers in town!

A
Janna

Married on 04/01/2011

My couples have loved their work

My clients have loved using Tri Star Scribe for their invitations, signage, place cards.... They always turn out great! Read more My clients have loved using Tri Star Scribe for their invitations, signage, place cards.... They always turn out great!

The TriStar Scribe FAQ