The Tuscan Wedding

Florence, IT · View map · Visit website

About The Tuscan Wedding

A luxury wedding planning company in Florence, Italy, The Tuscan Wedding prides itself on unforgettably fulfilling its couple's wedding dreams. Committed to matching expectations, the company works hard to custom-craft each ceremony and reception. Dedicated to providing nothing less than perfection on your big day, The Tuscan Wedding is the ideal choice for lavish knot-tying celebrations.

The Tuscan Wedding offers a wide array of wedding planning services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Full-planning
  • In-house catering
  • Wedding transportation
  • Flowers and decoration
  • Wedding entertainment
  • Invitations and favors

Areas Covered
The Tuscan Wedding proudly offers wedding planning services to ready-to-wed couples located in Florence, Italy. Said services are extended to interested couples throughout Italy.

21 Reviews for The Tuscan Wedding

21 The Tuscan Wedding Reviews

Yolanda
Featured
Yolanda

Married on 06/29/2019

The best!

The Tuscan Wedding team made our Wedding dream a reality. Choosing them was the best decision we ever made. Absolutely the best! Dear Daniela, Deciding to work with you was truly the best decision we ... Read more we made in this whole wedding planning adventure. I was looking back, and it is unbelievable how many emails we exchanged over the last year. I will without a doubt miss emailing you and the team, specifically Viola. Your commitment went above and beyond Ronald and I, it extended to making sure my family and friends were also taken care of. We were very happy with all of our vendors Thank you so so much again. We are SO pleased with your work, and once again I will miss speaking with you after all this time. It was always a real pleasure. Let’s keep in touch!

S
Sapna

Married on 05/10/2019

A delight to work with and one of the best wedding planners we have seen

There are no words to describe how amazing Daniela and her team are. From the first phone call with Daniela we could sense her professionalism and love for what she does. Throughout the wedding preps ... Read more preps Daniela and her team took away the stress of planning a wedding and the more we worked with her the more we realised we could just trust her to make our visualisation a reality. Daniela thought of everything from the finer details of heel stoppers for the guests as our ceremony was on the grass to the bigger things like table decorations and entertainment. Her team are incredible, organised, attentive, responsive and they don’t miss thing. Daniela’s English is amazing the very fact that she has worked in the UK in the past ensured she understood what us British are like, she always went that step further in making things happen as they should. Not only did we notice how “on point” and organised the whole team were but so did every guest. We had guests coming up to us saying just how great the whole team were in making our day so special, anyone remember the episode from Friends when Monica was pheobe’s wedding planner and was decked out with the headset and clipboard, imagine that but a whole team of just that. The only drawback I can think of is that Daniela doesn’t do weddings in the UK, because if she did I would recommend her to everyone I know. Thank you so so much, it’s not easy planning weddings and Daniela made this day absolutely amazing for us. I’m convinced she can control the weather too (she is one powerful lady!). Choose Daniela you won’t regret it.

Adelle
Adelle Church

Married on 04/11/2019

Amazing Tuscan Wedding Team!

The Tuscan Wedding Team were excellent - from our very first contact to after our wedding day. They were always professional, extremely knowledgeable, and supportive - helping us with anything and ... Read more everything - even things we didn't know we needed help with! They offered a great option of vendors to work with (all excellent quality), were clear and honest in their communication around timing and costs, and ensured they held everyone accountable for delivering an exceptional experience for us. Thank you - I would absolutely recommend this team. Regards, Adelle & Steve Church