The Two Ukes

Rockaway, NJ · View map · Visit website

About The Two Ukes

Add a unique and personal touch to your big celebration with The Two Ukes, providing music entertainment services in Rockaway, New Jersey, and the surrounding areas. Listen to all your favorite songs played with a fun twist that your guests won’t soon forget. These professional musicians create interesting arrangements and intricate harmonies combined with the joyous sounds of the ukulele.

The Two Ukes will charm you and your guests alike with their musical services, and are available to play at your rehearsal dinner, ceremony and cocktail hour. They’re able to learn new songs so you can play the music you love while you celebrate, and provide music during breaks as well. There’s no need to worry about equipment; these musicians travel with their own microphones and PA/sound system.

4 Reviews for The Two Ukes

4 The Two Ukes Reviews

K
Featured
KATE

Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent and professional experience!

I highly recommend The Two Ukes! They did my ceremony and cocktail hour. As a bride, let me say that planning and working with them was easy, quick and right to the point- something I genuinely ... Read more appreciated! They were super responsive and extremely accommodating to even my extra requests! I have had multiple guests come up to me and specifically tell me how much they enjoyed them and how they made the atmosphere fun and joyful! If they fit your taste and style, look no futher- they will help make your big day as special as you imagine it!

A
Amanda

Married on 10/20/2017

When my wedding planner suggested live music for our ceremony I knew just who I was going to call! I heard Jodie and Casey at a local restaurant and they were fantastic! When I called to talk through ... Read more the details, they were very accommodating, pleasant and fun to work with! They even learned country songs for my rustic themed wedding! My original plan was to just have them play the ceremony but they were so fun, well priced and happy to be there I asked them to play cocktail hour as well. I am happy I did! Jodie and Casey added such a personal touch to our wedding that only live music can. Our guests still comment on the "girls with the ukes". Highly recommend!

A
Ashley

Married on 07/08/2017

Casey and Jodi were amazing from beginning to end. They listened to what we wanted and created a song list that fit our personalities and vibe. Their sound was elegant and entertaining, and was more ... Read more than we could have imagined. Would definitely recommend these two ladies!