The Ultra Sonics

Cincinnati, OH · View map

About The Ultra Sonics

The Ultra Sonics are a wedding band based in Cincinnati, Ohio, also serving events in the Dayton & Columbus areas. This versatile band offers entertaining music for the entirety of your event. Professional, experienced, and responsive, this band can help take your event to the next level.

The Ultra Sonics are comprised of vocals, guitar, keyboard, bass, and drums, with optional horn players upon request. The band can play songs in a variety of genres and styles, such as jazz, motown, pop, R&B/soul, and top 40 hits. When having The Ultra Sonics play your event, the music will run from the start of your event until the very end -- they can cover cocktail hour, dinner, reception, and any breaks in the evening. Stage lighting, microphones, and a sound system are part of the package, so you don't have to worry about those details. Some of the other fun music services The Ultra Sonics offer are:

• Instrumentals
  • Sample performances (available on web site)
  • Learning new song requests

3 Reviews for The Ultra Sonics

3 The Ultra Sonics Reviews

Samantha
Samantha Baker

Married on 05/26/2019

Great Band

We are so glad to have come across the Ultra Sonics for our big day. As lovers of music, the quality of a band had to be well above average for us to even consider. The UltraSonics surpassed our ... Read more musical expectations of a wedding band. They had people on their feet applauding during the dinner music with two particular songs. The band was even kind enough to let me (the bride) join in for a song! If you are looking for specific Emcee’d moments that are a priority make sure they are communicated well, as a dance as an ode to my grandparents 50th anniversary was missed, along with the bouquet toss. But if you are looking for THE BEST entertainment this is your band. The price point is also exceptional! We overheard a guest saying that we had to have paid at least $12,000 for the band.

Jerry
Jerry Stenger

Married on 09/22/2018

The absolute best band for you!!

Truly the best group of musicians in Cincinnati area. Everyone commented on how great the band was. They made the evening flow so flawlessly, it made it so much more enjoyable for my wife and I. They ... Read more even took the time to learn 2 songs I wrote for my wife and performed them at the reception. I am always going to recommend them and use them for upcoming parties in the future.

M
M

Married on 12/31/2016

I booked their newly formed band, the Ultra Sonics for my winter wedding. They rocked the house! Very easy to work with and responsive to all of my needs. Adam, their manager/bassist, put together a ... Read more detailed set list for dinner, dancing and breaks in between. I was able to make changes based on our tastes and he was very helpful in providing recommendations when needed. Their two vocalists are extremely talented and the band even learned a couple new songs on our behalf. Our wedding was a blast and they made the planning process fun and easy!

The Ultra Sonics FAQ