The Vacaville Opera House

Vacaville, CA · View map

About The Vacaville Opera House

Located in the Heart of Solano County, This Vacaville venue is centrally located with easy access by highways 80, and 505. The Vacaville Opera House is the perfect location for your special event by continuing the tradition started more than a century ago of providing exceptional service with a total dedication towards customer satisfaction. Come in, visit with us and see what is new at Vacaville Opera House.

events@vacavilleoperahouse.com

707-446-4441

21 Reviews for The Vacaville Opera House

21 The Vacaville Opera House Reviews

User4897407

2+ years ago

Seriously…just book this place now and be done searching. It's beautiful, easy to find (very close to I-80 in Vacaville, CA), and the staff is awesome. I had my wedding reception here in August of ... Read more 2015. Instead of a traditional reception (which they are VERY experienced in handling), I had a theatrical production. The Opera House staff was not only helpful, they encouraged my creativity and worked seamlessly with me and my wedding planner/stage manager. They also never lost patience with me when I kept changing the seating arrangements! AND you don't have to decorate. AT ALL. It is so beautiful all on it's own. I bought flowers for the buffet tables and centerpieces, but that's it. No decor needed. The chandeliers, mantle, exposed brick, tall windows, etc speak for themselves.

E
Elizabeth

Married on 04/04/2015

Awesome experience all around! Staff very helpful and helped make the day absolutely perfect! Read more Awesome experience all around! Staff very helpful and helped make the day absolutely perfect!

User4614162

2+ years ago

Amazing customer service and they had so many decorations that I was able to use. No complications on my wedding day. Everyone commented on how elegant the decor is. Read more amazing customer service and they had so many decorations that I was able to use. No complications on my wedding day. Everyone commented on how elegant the decor is.