The Vault Catering

Tacoma, WA · View map · Visit website

About The Vault Catering

The Vault Catering is a full-service catering and event planning company based in Tacoma, Washington that realizes catering is about more than just good food. Since 1997, they have earned a reputation for food that’s as delicious as it is beautifully presented. Led by expert catering and events director Sandra Winters, their team will help guide you through the wedding planning process. All packages offered by The Vault Catering include assistance in selecting a venue, choosing furniture and décor, arranging entertainment and creating signature cocktails at the bar.

Cuisine
Fresh ingredients and expert preparation are hallmarks of The Vault Catering. They offer a wide variety of menu options, as well as custom menus to fit any event. Executive Chef Mary Cortez leads her kitchen team in combining innovative fare with many traditional dishes.

37 Reviews for The Vault Catering

37 The Vault Catering Reviews

Kaitlyn
Featured
Kaitlyn

Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Sandra and the team at The Vault are truly one of a kind. First off, our hats go off to the chef- the food was cooked to perfection, so delicious & everything we wanted in a dinner at our wedding. We ... Read more have had nothing but raving reviews from our guests, even some of our engaged friends have been asking us for their info! So accommodating- living out of state, Sandra was nice enough to let my mom & grandma do the first tasting, and when I got into town I was able to have a second tasting to make my final decisions on the menu. She went above and beyond- she worked with my wedding planner to ensure the set up and flow of everything was to perfection & helped out wherever she could to make our day run smooth as possible. The bartenders & servers were fabulous as well! Anyone having a fall/winter wedding- the smores & hot cocoa bars are on absolute must- they turned out better than I could have imagined. We can't thank The Vault for contributing their amazing services to make our wedding day perfect!

Erin
Erin Fredrick

Getting married on 03/28/2020

Sandra is amazing!

We met with Sandra for the tasting. I was concerned about all my allergies and was pleasantly surprised that most all their dishes are gluten free or can be made with gluten free options. We are doing ... Read more a taco bar and the food was sooo good! It was a beautiful presentation. She gave us some tips for ways to alter the menu to possibly save some money. She was upfront with the pricing breakdown and is a pleasure to work with. We put down the deposit for our wedding date to secure The Vault as our caterer. I will give another review after our wedding in March 2020.

Sondra
Sondra

Married on 04/28/2019

Tasting for our wedding

We decided we wanted bbq for our wedding and the vault was able to put together a tasting for us that was delicious and exactly what we were looking for. We decided right then they were the caterers ... Read more we wanted for our wedding.