The Venue Asheville

Asheville, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About The Venue Asheville

The Venue is a large, vintage-style wedding event venue located in the center of downtown Asheville, North Carolina. With a spacious floor plan of over 13,000 square feet, this space gives you lots of freedom in terms of how you might like to design your event. The space also has characteristics of a French-style cottage, containing exposed brick walls, barn ceilings, and vintage tile floors. All of these features create a truly warm and inviting atmosphere that you and your guests will be sure to enjoy. Offering a touch of uniqueness to wedding couples, The Venue offers services that will make any wedding celebration an exceptional experience for the guests as well as the host.

Facilities and Capacity
The Venue boasts 13,000 square feet of customizable event space with three levels for wedding events. First is The Market Level, which is and event space at street level and boasts 2,956 square feet. You can provide accommodations for 200 guests at a cocktail reception and 100 guests for a sit-down dinner in this space. Next is The Mezzanine Level, which is a few steps up from The Market Level and boasts 3,400 square feet and large windows with beautiful views of downtown. You can provide accommodations for 350 guests at a cocktail reception and 250 guests for a sit-down dinner in this space. Finally, the Second Level with Balcony of The Venue is an ideal space with a bridal dressing room and a large balcony that overlooks the Blue Ridge Mountains and downtown Asheville. This space with the balcony is 3,425 square feet. You can provide accommodations for 200 guests at a cocktail reception and 120 guests for a sit-down dinner in this space.

The Venue offers a wide variety of exceptional services to wedding couples and their guests. Services encompass everything from equipment rentals, staffing services, bar and catering services to event planning services. For services not offered by The Venue, there is a list of preferred vendors that have been recommended to previous clients. Services offered by The Venue include:

• Setup and cleanup
  • Lighting and sound
  • Event rentals
  • Event planning

Cuisine
The Venue provides wedding couples with delicious cuisine options that are presented in a variety of ways and adhere to specific dietary needs and concerns. Food presentations and services include buffet, cocktail reception, hors d'oeuvres, plated options, food stations, and pre-event tastings. Their cuisine styles include:

• American

H
Featured
Howard

Married on 09/29/2012

This summer two daughters were married. The Venue hosted a reception for the first, and the ceremony and reception for the second. They were unknown to us when we first began our search, but from the ... Read more the first interview to discuss services, pricing and dates, Marta’s passion for her work was obvious. Our experiences were nothing short of fabulous. We originally planned to interview multiple providers, but after meeting Marta my daughter said “I really don’t need to talk with anyone else – let’s do it here.” The second daughter approached her search from the perspective of “anywhere other than The Venue,” but after visiting a dozen alternatives she concluded The Venue offered the most unique experience. Both events “wowed” guests, and compliments ranged from “what a neat place” to “the food was fabulous”. Marta and Jon go out of their way to ensure a great experience. Minutes after arriving, they picked me out of a crowd of 200 guests and sent servers with hors de oeuvres to ensure I got something to eat. Marta asked what I would be drinking and brought me a cocktail. Three months later at the second event, she remembered what I drank and had a special bottle set aside without me even asking. They protect the married couple, making sure they have time to eat and moments alone. We used food stations and when Jon saw guests showing a preference for traditional seating instead of the stand-up conversation tables we planned, he quickly added additional seating without being asked. Throughout the process, everyone at The Venue was extremely professional and polite. They are dedicated to seeing that everyone has a good time and that they exceed expectations. In conclusion, I’d have no problem recommending The Venue or using them again. Truly a great experience.

Katie
Katie

Getting married on 11/14/2020

We got to see Marta from the Venue in Asheville a few days ago! She was absolutely wonderful and loved showing us the space! She has been amazing!

We absolutely love touring the venue in Asheville North Carolina. We were just blown away with the layout plan and the flexibility when it comes to customizing your wedding details. They truly go over ... Read more and beyond. One of my favorite portions of the tour was getting to see their bridal suite. It really blew me away and I could envision myself getting ready for my big day there. I recommend the venue to anyone and everyon we absolutely love touring the venue in Asheville North Carolina. We were just blown away with the layout plan and the flexibility when it comes to customizing your wedding details. They truly go over and beyond. One of my favorite portions of the tour was getting to see their bridal suite. It really blew me away and I could envision myself getting ready for my big day there. I recommend the venue to anyone Who wants a turn key venue and a wonderful staff that will really give you what you want.

Paige
Paige Winesette Kiser

Married on 04/06/2019

Beyond Expectations

“Where do we begin.... It has been the upmost pleasure working with The Venue for our wedding! We count our blessings that we found you to be the ones to pull this off in the grand style that you did. ... Read more did. From the first meetings to the farewell confetti, theyfulfilled all of our expectations and more! The atmosphere and beauty at the church and the Venue was so special, everyone has raved about it and many commented, “Best wedding we’ve ever been to!” Our retired minister said that about the reception and he’s been to a lot of them over 40 years! The delicious food and the chef talking with people was so impressive. The special surprise of the imported ham was loved, as well as the buried bourbon ceremony! People were very impressed from the beginning with the cocktail hour charcuterie and marlin ice sculpture over the seafood display. The servers and bartenders were plentiful and first class. The groom and father of the bride were especially pleased with the individual service that was provided, nothing was missed or left out. They are truly are a top of the line, professional outfit from the top to the bottom.”