The Venue at Beagell Farms

Port Crane, New York · View map · Visit website

About The Venue at Beagell Farms

The Venue at Beagell Farms is a country wedding venue that is located in Port Crane, New York. This beautiful venue is situated on 100-plus pristine acres that overlooks the valley in Upstate area. Take advantage of this captivating rustic barn setting that is perfect to host you and all of your guests.

Facilities and Capacity

With accommodations for up to 350 guests and three separate spaces, this area is great for medium to large parties. The farms tranquility pond, unique barn, 1890 farmhouse and built in bar area are the perfect complements to this beautiful property. This venue is perfect for couples who enjoy and are looking for an outdoor wedding, and you have nothing to worry about because they have both covered and uncovered options to accommodate for any situation. All locations make for a stunning backdrop during the most intimate photo shoots as well as the ceremony.

With rental of the farm you will also gain access to a number of wonderful services and amenities that will allow you to relax more and worry less. Setup and clean up are complementary to make sure you and your guests won't need to lift a finger before or after the party. Important event items include lighting, dance floor, decor, tables, tents and more to help assemble an unbelievable setting without spending all the extra money! Any additional services, or needs can be coordinated with the event planning staff who are ready and waiting to help guide you and ensure that your event is nothing short of perfect. Parking at the location is a breeze thanks to the on-site parking and shuttle, so you and your guests don’t need to worry because no one will be missing a beat! Lastly, you will have the option to use your favorite outside vendors so you can truly plan and create your dream wedding without any limitations. Make the right choice and call The Venue at Beagell Farms, today! Event items include:

• Aisle markers

Featured
Emily

Married on 10/20/2018

Married 09. 29. 18

If you are dreaming of an outdoor wedding, in a rustic setting and great people to work with, this is the winner! I live in NC, am from NY so we planned to get married in the area. A place we ... Read more originally had planned to book fell through, and I was scrambling to find a place with only a 8 months to plan from 600 + miles away. A friend recommended this venue. My sister-in-law and I 3 way called Katie and in 30 minutes my sister-in-law was able to be onsite. Katie called me on FaceTime to do a tour of the property. She calmed all of my fears of planning so far away immediately! Communication with Katie during the planning phase was super easy. She provided helpful tips, guidance and hospitality during all of the visits I and my family made. During the week of set up she was present on site or just a call away. Her family was present during set up to answer questions or help us with last minute things. Parking was easy, with plenty of room for all of our guests. Aside from all of the logistics, the place is beautiful! Its has such great views and is easily customizable to meet your vision. The whole farm is the perfect backdrop for wonderful photos. It's got a rustic charm that is unbeatable. Each and every one of our guests commented on how gorgeous The Venue is, and how impressed they were. Katie and Kyle are an absolutely lovely couple and are so easy to work with. I would recommend this venue a hundred times over!

M
Margaret Gill

Getting married on 07/24/2019

60th wedding anniversary celebration

We ad our 60 th wedding anniversary celebration at the Beagell Venue, they were so helpful anticipating all our needs. I We had our 60th wedding anniversary celebration at The Venue at Beagell Farm. ... Read more Farm. Everything was done so professionally and the staff anticipated our every need. It is a beUtiful property and we are so pleased we choose them to help make our day special

N
Nancy Ruff

Married on 10/31/2018

You can be sure that this will be a day to remember.

This is a beautiful country setting for a wedding. They've thought of everything. What I appreciated is the personal attention given. It is not a cookie cutter experience - each couple is treated as ... Read more as though this is THEIR day.