The Venue at Lenoir City

Lenoir City, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About The Venue at Lenoir City

The Venue at Lenoir City is a modern space to hold an elegant wedding. Located out of Lenoir City, Tennessee, it is sure to wow your guests from the moment they arrive. The staff is always excited to work with couples on creating their dream wedding and that shows in everything they do. With the option to create a customized mix of vendors for your big day or go with an all-inclusive option, you won’t be sorry for going with this great venue and staff.

Facilities and Capacity
The Venue at Lenoir City is one of the few venues that can comfortably host up to 1,000 guests. It has breathtaking 20-foot ceilings, top of the line finishings, beautiful gardens, and lots of eco-friendly features. There are multiple rooms to choose from, you can customize your entire experience. The Lakeway Ballroom is the most popular of the wedding rooms and offers you a canvas to create a space that represents you and your relationship. For more a more intimate setting you can look to the fireside concourse, which offers a two-way fireplace with large windows to bring the outside in. Lastly, the Brenda Aikens Memorial Garden is a great ceremony space with a covered patio brings and outdoor element to your event. In addition to great ceremony and reception spaces, there is an on-site bridal suite. This allows the bridal party to get ready on-site while making memories leading up to the big event.

In addition to being a great venue, there are a variety of packages offered to make your event an all-inclusive one or more of an al la carte style. They understand that many guests are looking for a great space to host but want to turn to other vendors to staff the event itself. They can provide you with an extensive list of trusted vendors they have worked with before. Although that is a great option, they also want to invite couples to consider their all-inclusive package that includes the following:

• Choice of meal from their in-house menu
  • Wedding cake

S
Featured
Savannah Hale

Married on 06/01/2019

Flawless, professional, personal, happiness creators!

The Venue at Lenoir City far exceed all expectations! The staff was beyond professional. Stephanie was the very reason our big day surpassed anything we had hoped for! I recommend this venue and ... Read more staff. Most importantly, I recommend Stephanie for all your wedding wishes, wants, and wildest ideas! She approaches them with a “let’s make it happen” attitude and when she says “it’s taken care of” Trust her. I could go on for days about how awesome she and her staff were but I’ll leave it in simple terms... thank you!

Melissa
Melissa Meck

Married on 05/23/2019

The Perfect Choice

I met Stephanie at The Venue at Lenoir City at Pink Bride. She had me hooked right away! We viewed The Venue a couple weeks later and never even looked anywhere else. Stephanie was always so helpful ... Read more and met with us on our schedule, listened to us, and created our vision better than we could have even imagined! The day of our wedding, Stephanie and her staff went ABOVE AND BEYOND what we could have ever wished for! They were so professional, attentive, helpful, and thoughtful through out the whole day. They made the planning process and our wedding day stress free and absolutely wonderful!

H
Heather Miller

Married on 05/18/2019

I wish I could relive my entire day again!! (5/18/19)

Our wedding day with The Venue was amazing! Everything from the bridal suite to the lovely Fireside Concourse and our reception space was perfect. Stephanie and the staff with her that day worked ... Read more magic, I swear! Stephanie was so responsive to my ten million questions during the planning process, and was an invaluable resource when we had some problems arise before the wedding day. I’m so glad we went to the Pink Bride show and discovered The Venue!!