The Venue at Waddell Place

Mc Kenzie, TN · View map · Visit website

About The Venue at Waddell Place

The Venue at Waddell Place is a wedding venue located in McKenzie, Tennessee, that serves the surrounding Nashville region. This charming venue offers couples a mix of rustic elegance that will allow them to appreciate the great outdoors as well as some modern amenities. The gorgeous, Amish-built barn, the stunning grounds, and the fantastic views of the water offer couples a memorable setting for their wedding celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
The Venue at Waddell Place allows couples to host up to 294 of their loved ones for ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, engagement parties, elopements, and rehearsal dinners. They offer indoor and covered and uncovered outdoor settings for couples to entertain their guests. For couples who want to hold their events outdoors, the beautiful views of the lake serve as an unforgettable backdrop for all your outdoor activities. The Venue also boasts a beautiful new all-white open air chapel that seats 300 or more. Those who wish to remain inside may take advantage of the wonderfully built barn and its many pluses, including 7,000 square feet to customize as your own, heating and air conditioning, a sound system, a catering kitchen, and more.

The Venue at Waddell Place offers couples many different services to make sure they can make the most of their wedding day without any fuss or stress. They would be thrilled to provide couples with accommodations, as well as an event planner who can help with any planning or coordinating duties. Their pet-friendly venue also has get-ready rooms where couples may prepare for their events. Couples may bring in outside vendors of their own choice. The Venue at Waddell Place may also provide set up and clean up services, as well as the following:

• Bar services
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting/sound
  • Parking
  • Shuttle
  • Valet
  • Wheelchair access

Other Services
The Venue at Waddell Place would be happy to offer couples event rentals and bar services. Couples may rent altars/arches, audio equipment, centerpieces, chairs, dance floors, decor, drapery, furniture, lighting, and tables. The Venue at Waddell Place also has a bar, where they may provide bartenders to staff a cash, open, or limited bar. With bar services, you may ask the venue to serve a signature drink of your choosing.

10 Reviews for The Venue at Waddell Place

10 The Venue at Waddell Place Reviews

J
Jordyn Millsap

Married on 07/28/2019

Baby Shower

We decided to have our baby shower at the venue and it was absolutely amazing! Super clean and beautiful! I wouldn’t have wanted to host it anywhere else! It’s nice to know that this place is offered ... Read more for many events besides the beautiful weddings it holds here! Highly, highly recommend to anyone looking for any type of elegant, country, rustic venue spot!

B
Brianna Mckinney

Married on 07/20/2019

Dream Come True

I highly recommend The Venue at Waddell Place to be your venue of choice for any celebration or event you are planning! Our wedding day was nothing short of beautiful on this property with all the ... Read more different yet so beautiful views! The grounds are kept up well. We had 250 people attend our wedding, and it was so spacious for everyone. The owners are kind, helpful, and timely. We could not have chosen a more perfect place to say “I do!” Thanks, Venue at Waddell Place, for having us!

A
April Perry

Married on 01/26/2019

Surprise 55th Birthday Party for my husband

I highly recommend The Venue at Waddell Place. Donna and her team provided exceptional customer service to myself and guest. I had several guest rave on their experience of the valet service offered. ... Read more offered. The bartender did an excellent job. We had 180 people in attendance and a full band provided our entertainment. We had plenty of room for socializing and spacious accommodations for the 10 person band. I'm also a caterer and their kitchen is ideal for a caterer. I was able to save a lot in my budget because they provide the table linens in their package. My guest are still talking about their experience at the Venue at Waddell Place and its been almost 2 months since my event.