The Venue Fort Lauderdale

Fort Lauderdale, Florida · View map · Visit website

About The Venue Fort Lauderdale

The Venue Fort Lauderdale is an elegant mansion wedding venue in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. A martini bar, ballroom, lounge and patio all offer luxurious settings to share vows. This venue has made an appearance on TLC’s "Four Weddings."

Facilities and Capacity
With over 36,000 square feet and 10 different rooms, couples have options in configuring their wedding day space. Couples may host a maximum of 800 guests in any of the venue's spaces. The spaces include the Windsor Martini Bar, the Epic Ballroom, the Crystal Ballroom and the Ivy Lounge & Patio. Each space exudes luxury, making every couple feel like royalty on their big day. Both the Epic & Crystal Ballrooms can be used as one or two spaces. It is two stories and has two balconies with a full wraparound mezzanine. The Ivy Lounge and Patio is a combined 2,500 square feet.

This venue offers in-house catering and event planning to assist couples in creating the perfect day. For couples who want to make their four-legged family member a part of their special day, the venue is perfectly pet friendly. Couples are able to book their DJ, photographer and videographer at this venue. They also offer additional entertainment and vendor options. The Venue Fort Lauderdale offers the following services:

• Bridal suite
  • Celebrity impersonators
  • Ice sculptures
  • Floral design

Cuisine
As part of their catering services, The Venue Fort Lauderdale provides all barware, china, glassware, flatware, and linens. They can accommodate buffet, cocktail reception, dessert, hors d'oeuvres, plated, server(s), stations, and tastings catering styles. They also offer the following bar services:
Bartender(s)

• Signature drink
  • Specialty beer
  • Specialty wine

Other Services
The Venue Fort Lauderdale is not just for weddings. Couples may also host their bridal shower, engagement party and rehearsal dinner at this venue as well. They also host elopements for interested couples.

67 Reviews for The Venue Fort Lauderdale

67 The Venue Fort Lauderdale Reviews

JaydeViolet99
Featured
Mi'a

Married on 03/30/2019

Dream wedding and perfect location

When I walked into The Venue and saw the Epic Room, I knew it was my location! Brett and Roby, were amazing to work with and honestly kept me calm because I saw their commitment to my wedding was just ... Read more as strong as mine. From food*(thank you Roby!) to decor to answering my numerous questions to keeping everything running efficiently on the day of! Excellent service, but mainly they were so friendly and accommodating! It was a destination wedding for us and everyone said it was one of best weddings ever! Also a special shout to Miguel who often fielded my calls! Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart!

Aaron & Stephanie
aaron

Getting married on 09/03/2020

I love the uniqueness of the decor, its in a great location. Read more I love the uniqueness of the decor, its in a great location.

Melissa
Melissa

Getting married on 11/16/2019

Exceptional Service

Brett & Roby ROCK! LOVED our "Venue" They made us feel like royalty for our upcoming wedding. We are still currently in the process of finalizing items, but they have been supportive every step of the ... Read more way and made us feel like FAMILY! You truly could not ask for better people to help you plan your AMAZING day! I wish I could give them 100 stars because their service has been nothing short of PERFECT!! :)