The Veridian

Springfield, MO · View map · Visit website

About The Veridian

The Veridian is a ballroom wedding venue in Springfield, Missouri. This unique, historic venue was renovated in 2010, but still maintains its historic architecture and feel. It is minimally decorated to allow you the liberty of creating your own unique vision. With great lighting, large windows, a spacious atrium, a lobby area and an outdoor patio, this space is a great choice for a variety of events.

Facilities and Capacity
The Veridian has a multi-level atrium, an outdoor patio and deck, and a 7,500-square-foot ballroom space. This venue can accommodate up to 300 people.

Since being renovated, this venue offers exceptional, upgraded audio-visual features and services. They also offer the following event services:

• Bridal suite

B
Featured
Bethany

Married on 05/27/2018

Fantastic Experience. Beautiful venue for an excellent price for my daughter's wedding reception. They made sure my daughter had everything the way she wanted it. They were easy and flexible with ... Read more meeting with us in advance and even let us come back in the AM post wedding to pick up rental items. They worked with us on a great floor plan and provided the support/comfort we needed that all would be taken care of so we could enjoy the ceremony which was in another location. They have a great rapport with all the vendors and made it easy to ensure all was in place and on time. I cannot express enough how grateful and pleased we were with our experience and would recommend to everyone.

Kristian
Kristian

Married on 06/23/2018

They went above and beyond to make sure that my wedding went as planned. They were VERY responsive to all 1,000 of my emails Haha and they were very professional. I would definitely recommend them to ... Read more everyone!!

J
Julie

Married on 06/10/2017

My daughter had her wedding reception at The Veridian and they were amazing to work with! Everyone was so kind and helpful the entire time. The venue is beautiful! Read more My daughter had her wedding reception at The Veridian and they were amazing to work with! Everyone was so kind and helpful the entire time. The venue is beautiful!