The Victorian Estate

Arroyo Grande, CA · View map · Visit website

About The Victorian Estate

The Victorian Estate is a stunning wedding venue located in Arroyo Grande, California along the Central Coast. Featuring a lovely Victorian Estate, and beautifully kept grounds, this is a glorious setting for a whimsical, quaint wedding. With ceremonies and receptions held at this estate, couples are sure to have the wedding of their dreams.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can host up to 250 guests, while receptions may host up to 300. All garden weddings have use of an indoor bar and restrooms. The period-style gazebo and lovely arrayed colonnade provide beautiful centerpieces in the gardens for guests to enjoy.

The Victorian Estate offers versatile wedding packages, allowing clients to pick and choose services until their needs are fully met. Each wedding package offers a surplus amount of choices for catering, florals, ceremonial style and much more. They also provide in-house catering, if needed. Services they offer include:

• A one-hour ceremony rehearsal time provided the Friday before wedding
  • Two changing rooms in the historic bunkhouses
  • Parking for 300
  • Tables and chairs provided for up to 200 (additional rentals available)
  • Gift, sign-in, buffet and cake tables
  • Bartender may be provided by your caterer
  • May bring your own alcoholic beverages
  • China, stemware and flatware
  • Kitchen
  • Floral designer of your choice providing all decorations
  • Electrical outlets provided for DJ

1 Reviews for The Victorian Estate

1 The Victorian Estate Reviews

J
Jeana

Married on 07/16/2016

I cannot say thank you enough to John and Melanie. When my daughter, her future husband, my husband and I first saw this place, my daughter fell in love with it. The Victorian Pitkin-Conrow Estate has ... Read more has the most beautiful gardens for any event. The bride and grooms rooms where great for the bride to and groom to have their own private place to touch up makeup, relax for a minute and use the restroom. Loved having the bar at our disposal, and the full chef’s kitchen. This place was perfect. The lush gardens were well manicured, the water fountains were flowing, the lights were set up, everything was absolutely gorgeous. John & Melanie met with my daughter several times over several months before the big day to make sure things were set up the way she wanted it. They were available the evening before the big day so that we could make sure drinks, ice, supplies and decorations could be dropped off the evening before the big day. They made my daughters day very special. We did have a huge problem with our the caterer, he didn’t show up! We had no food or wait staff! Needless to say the bride, groom and I were very upset. John stepped up and went above and beyond and saved the day. He got on the phone and started contacting local restaurants in the area to help us get food to our event. Not only did he arrange to help get food to the event he went with a family member to the restaurant to help pick up the food for 130 guests. While staying in the back ground John checked on me (mother of the bride), the bride and groom several times during the event to make sure we had every thing we needed. Again I cannot thank you enough for the awesome venue and all of the help that made my daughter and my new son in laws day very special.

The Victorian Estate FAQ