The Views at Superstition

Gold Canyon, AZ · View map · Visit website

About The Views at Superstition

Since 2009, the Views at Superstition, a wedding venue located in Gold Canyon, Arizona, has been providing couples with an abundance of Old World character and charm. Hundreds of couples over the years have said their vows in this Southwestern paradise. With the guidance and assistance of Tracy Machajewski--who owns the venue--and her team, couples can plan all aspects of their dream wedding here, starting with their bridal shower all the way to their reception.

Facilities and Capacity

The interior of the Tuscan-styled space at the Views at Superstition is filled with rich and warm furniture and décor. This interior has been carefully designed to reflect an Old World style, which perfectly complements the surrounding Superstition Mountains. Couples and guests will get to gaze out on the stunning peaks through the arched panoramic windows. This romantic interior also features chandeliers, Cantera stone pillars, and wooden stations that add an elegant touch. The venue can accommodate up to 200 of your friends and family for your ceremony and reception. Couples and guests can also slip out onto the viewing balcony to better take in the scenic surroundings. On the property, brides and grooms will find specially appointed private spaces where they can get ready with their separate parties. The bridal suite comes complete with a gown closest, full-length mirror, private restroom, and a BYOB bar. The groom's suite features a big screen TV, satellite, Wii games, DVD player, and a BYOB bar.

At the Views at Superstition, the team will work specifically with you and your needs and budget to design the best package for you. While there are DYI packages and all-inclusive packages available for couples to choose from, they are also customizable. Choose an all-inclusive Package to have all the necessary items you need for your wedding: venue, ceremony, catering, cake, flowers, centerpieces, bar tender, DJ, photography & officiant. The venue can provide you with basics such as chairs, tables, linens and audio equipment. Couples can also choose from additional services such as invitations/ save the date cards, ice sculptures, a horse-drawn carriage, live entertainment, and more to add the finishing touches to their ceremony and reception. Other services include:

• Setup

J
Featured
Julie

Married on 05/19/2018

The Views at Superstition is absolutely amazing, and Tracy, Terri, and Diane are a fabulous team to work with. The stunning view of the Superstition Mountains from inside the ballroom and on the ... Read more balcony left my guests in awe. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and was designed by the owner, Tracy. Because she’s the owner, she has the ability to customize the venue as needed, as opposed to a country club venue where everything is basically predetermined. Tracy offers several options for the ceremony location, some of which are on site. We chose our ceremony to be at Lost Dutchman State Park in the Superstition Mountains, which is about 10 minutes away from The Views at Superstition. Tracy and her team did a fabulous job setting up the ceremony site to perfection and the amazing mountain background was breathtaking. They are SO extremely organized and well detailed, and they do all this with the upmost sincere smiles and the most amazing positive attitudes and energy! We could not be more thankful for everything they did and we are so extremely grateful we chose this venue for our special day. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

Rachael
Rachael

Married on 06/08/2019

Stress Free, Amazing View, & Fantastic People

I was looking at many wedding venues all over the country. Our friends and family live all over the world so we met and visited a ton of venues. From the moment I met Tracy and Terri, they instilled ... Read more confidence that planning my wedding from out of town would be easy. These two people sold me on their venue as no other venue was so personal ( as well as meeting all my requirements in a venue). I never felt stressed or overwhelmed while I was planning my wedding, and they were both always available for any questions or suggestions I needed. The day of ran very smoothly, and they set up everything beautifully. Additionally, this venue location is so beautiful, and it was wonderful to watch all my friends' and families' social media profile pictures change to this venue! That was really a compliment of how beautiful the location is. We also received many compliments about how it was the best run wedding, best decorated wedding, best organized wedding, etc. etc. etc people had ever been to and that is a reflection of the people that run it. Another bonus was our dog was able to be apart of our ceremony AND she was allowed to stay, kennel free, and enjoy the reception with us!!! All of the preferred vendors are fabulous as well since Tracy expects the best! Seriously look no further if you want a beautiful backdrop, perfect vendors, and the absolute best staff! You will not be disappointed!

M
Mindy

Married on 04/19/2019

Once in a lifetime....

I truly do not have enough words to share how amazing Tracy and her team at The Views are. Our time spent with Tracy, picking out the details, answering questions, providing valuable feedback on ideas ... Read more for our wedding, it was well worth it. Our wedding was gorgeous and more importantly... STRESS FREE! She walks you through the process and shares every detail with you to ensure that you are comfortable with the options. She is open to ideas from the Bride and Groom and overall is so easy to work with. We had our wedding in April, with a majority of our guests coming from out of town, including my new husband and I and it was gorgeous. We could not ask for a better experience with their team. I fell in love with The Views the first time I set eyes on it and feel so blessed to have had our wedding there this year! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone... and everyone!