The Vine

New Ulm, TX · View map

About The Vine

Nestled 45 minutes west of town, The Vine at New Ulm is one of Houston's finest event venues. With its one of a kind barn and country setting, The Vine offers guests an ideal atmosphere for all of life's occasions. Create your own special backdrop and make your event one to remember for a lifetime.

Wedding ceremonies and receptions, corporate parties, award banquets and special events are just a few of the many celebrations The Vine can make spectacular!

Please contact us with any questions at 713-553-9797.

18 Reviews for The Vine

18 The Vine Reviews

Alexandra
Alexandra Thompson

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Say yes to the vine!

If I could, I would give more than 5 stars! I fell completely in love with this place the first time I saw it! If you think the pictures are beautiful, just wait till you see it in person! Not only ... Read more is this venue the most beautiful location with breathtaking views, but the owners, Christy and Jason, were hands down THE BEST!! They were so very accommodating to any wants or needs that arose! They did not hesitate to lend a helping hand and were so quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had! You can tell that these two not only absolutely love what they do and are proud of their venue, but they also care about their brides! It isn’t even my wedding day yet, but I know having these two on my team will mean a wonderful and smooth day with no worries!! I absolutely cannot wait for our wedding day at The Vine!!!

Ashley
Ashley Lovett

Married on 06/14/2019

Best Wedding Venue in Houston!!

The Vine is everything you could want in a wedding venue and then some! The ability for the guests to transition easily from the chapel, to cocktail hour, to the barn for the reception with ease ... Read more creates a relaxing environment for all. We absolutely love the Bridal and Groom's suites- they are perfect to hang out in on your wedding day! Jason and Christy have been nothing short of exceptional for my future husband and I. They are always willing to answer any questions you may have and are extremely prompt in their responses. We made it a priority to find a venue whose owners truly care about each of their couples and this could not be more true about Jason and Christy. The venue itself is beautiful with high ceilings, a rustic touch, and spacious facilities to accommodate a large number of guests. We can’t thank The Vine enough for the hospitality, flexibility, and generosity they have shown to our guests and ourselves. We highly recommend The Vine to anyone looking for a memorable and fun wedding venue!

Heather
Heather Dannels

Married on 04/05/2019

5 Stars hands down!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Could not say enough good things about The Vine! From the first time we arrived we were IN LOVE! Every part of the venue is gorgeous and breathtaking. Not only having the barn, ... Read more chapel, outside ceremony area that overlooks the vineyard, and the cottages on site allow for everything to be done in one place, the venue includes a day-of-coordinator with your package. Lesli, with Plan Our Day, is the best, she is there for you every step of the way making life less stressful. The owners, Jason and Christi, are fantastic and extremely helpful in planning your perfect day. They’re always enthusiastic about what they do and are readily available to answer any question you may have. They all sincerely want the best for you on your big day. We can’t express how excited we are to be getting married at The Vine! 100% recommended!! Thank y’all so much for everything!