The Vineyard

Arab, Alabama · View map · Visit website

About The Vineyard

The Vineyard is the perfect mix of rustic, modern and elegant features for your traditional or nontraditional wedding. We are located just 30-minutes from south Huntsville nestled in a 16-acre landscape between Arab and Guntersville Alabama. The Vineyard offers four wedding space choices for ceremonies and a large beautiful reception facility. In addition, we have a wide selection of decorations on-hand that can be used to customize your event. The Vineyard caters to a wide range of non-wedding events including family and school reunions, corporate events, bridal showers, elopements or engagement party and is the perfect location for a quinceanera.

Facilities and Capacity
The Vineyard has two main buildings: The Tuscan Event Center, which has an elegant 16-foot ceiling and can accommodate up to 325 guests and Blackberry Chapel which is built with rustic western cedar and features large exposed wood beams, a decorative fireplace and a center chandelier. Blackberry Chapel is named for the wild blackberries that grow on the property.

We have a wide variety of food selections and catering options, including hors d’oeuvres, buffet, family style and food stations of your choice. We also offer the following services:

• All-inclusive wedding packages Food, Flowers, Decorations and Wedding Cakes
  • Corporate Events and Trade Shows
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Bridal suite
  • In-house catering with a wide selection of food choices
  • In-house bar
  • Set up
  • Special deserts
  • Outside vendors are welcome
  • Liability insurance
  • We provide the clean up

Other Services
In addition, the Vineyard can provide your wedding cake, facility decorations and a wide variety of flower arrangements for both the wedding and reception. Call to arrange your personal tour of The Vineyard.

16 Reviews for The Vineyard

16 The Vineyard Reviews

A
Featured
Alyssa

Married on 04/22/2017

The Vineyard was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding! Christie was so flexible and such a joy! She was always quick to remind me it was my day and I could have it how I wanted. Every time ... Read more I texted or called her she was always there to answer questions or reassure me that it was all going to work out perfectly! She asked all the questions for stuff I would have never thought of. My mom and I aren't creative at all and she took my vision and turned it into way more than I could have ever imagined! Everything else we looked at was a barn feel and I didn't want that. I wanted elegant and classy. And I got just what I wanted! I didn't have to worry about anything because I knew I could trust Christie! I would HIGHLY recommend The Vineyard to anyone getting married soon!

Tammy
Tammy Hayes

Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing just Amazing

Loved the vineyard. The people are wonderful had a great time working with them. Christy and Jerry are both amazing to work with. Thank you two for everything. Love y'all, Tammy Read more Loved the vineyard. The people are wonderful had a great time working with them. Christy and Jerry are both amazing to work with. Thank you two for everything. Love y'all, Tammy

L
Lindsay Warner

Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful Wedding

Everything and everyone at this venue is amazing! The entire staff are there for you every step of the way! The grounds are beautiful and they have everything you need for decorations! We had our ... Read more wedding outside at the chapel and reception inside, it has everything you need! Oh, and they let us include our fur babies!