The Vineyard At Florence

Florence, TX · View map · Visit website

About The Vineyard At Florence

The Vineyard at Florence is a boutique resort, winery, and wedding venue located in Florence, Texas. Nestled in the Texas Hill Country, this unique venue features over 600 acres of picturesque scenery and vineyard views. Couples and their guests will experience Tuscan-inspired architecture, bubbling fountains, nature trails, and a day spa at this breathtaking property. The Vineyard at Florence prides themselves on their award-winning wines, luxury overnight accommodations, and beautiful celebration villa, Ella Amore.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can host up to 301 guests at this wedding venue situated 45 minutes north of Austin, near Georgetown, Texas. They offer both indoor and outdoor settings for your ceremony and reception. You can say your “I do’s” under the setting sun, with their lush vineyards serving as your backdrop. As your guests move to their covered patio to sip cocktails, you and your spouse can take unforgettable pictures around their charming property, featuring a spring-fed creek, rolling hills, grape vines, and old-world Italian architecture. For your reception, you can either dine and dance the night away in Villa Firenze, their main building, or Villa Ella Amore, their event center.

This full-service venue offers everything you need to make your wedding a success. There’s a private, on-site bridal suite for you and your wedding party to get ready in, as well as plenty of parking for your guests. Their day-of wedding coordinator will assist you with your event planning and ensure that your special day goes smoothly from start to finish. Tables and chairs are included in the rental fee, along with setup. Additional services include:

• Bar services
  • Event rentals
  • Outside vendors
  • Wedding arch

Accommodation
Couples and their loved ones can spend the night in one of the venue's 24 guest rooms and suites. Their five-bedroom Vineyard Villa boasts a great room, dining room, media room, multiple patios, and fireplaces. It’s the crown jewel of their accommodation options, and is ideal for the happy couple and/or wedding party. If you decide to stay on this spacious property, you and your guests can enjoy hiking, biking, star-gazing, and access to the pool, spa, and gym. Their friendly staff can also arrange a gallery tour, winery tour, or wine tasting for you and your wedding party.

Other Services
In addition to hosting lavish affairs, The Vineyard at Florence is also happy to host intimate elopements. Additional events include:

• Bridal shower
  • Engagement party
  • Rehearsal dinner

20 Reviews for The Vineyard At Florence

20 The Vineyard At Florence Reviews

Featured
User3144532

2+ years ago

My husband and I were recently married at The Vineyard at Florence this past September. Words cannot even describe how happy and pleased we were with our choice to have our wedding at the Vineyard. ... Read more From the beginning Brittney, the day of coordinator was so helpful. She answered all our questions (millions of email - sorry Brittney haha) leading up to the big day. Most of all, she was a HUGE help the day of. She knew exactly what to do and with the help of our rental company they had the entire ceremony and reception site looking beautiful!! The night went flawless with her direction and attention to our tentative schedule. The outdoor ceremony/venue was breath taking. We still get compliments on how gorgeous it was. The Vineyard alone is just so beautiful and once you add some flowers and lighting it comes alive. There are also villas to rent so if you and your family are out of town I recommend renting one and staying on the property. It was so nice to stay on site and enjoy the day before it got hectic. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing! :) Thank you Brittney and all the bar tenders, etc who helped with our wedding!

Alexis
Alexis Fuentes

Married on 10/20/2018

We chose right

Uploaded review before getting pics back. Hoping to upload pics later if possible We were torn when we chose our venue between this and another vineyard. Ultimately we decided to go with Florence ... Read more because of sentimental reasons (first Vineyard my SO and I visited together) and there are rooms onsite. We are so so glad we chose Florence. There was a brief moment I was worried I picked wrong but in the end we were extremely satisfied. Our experience had a couple of hiccups all smoothed out by staff. When we toured and spoke about having it there we talked to one person and were waiting on her to get back to us about date availability. She never did. When we called back we learned she quit. We started working with Stacy who assured us she would be our coordinator day of (included in package). Then we started working with Pamela who was our actual day of coordinator. It was a little annoying initially to be passed around but let me say, we cannot say enough good things about Pamela. She is AMAZING! There was a bunch of stuff when we visited we were told we could do such as: have 2 signature liquor drinks, have 2 bartenders without an additional fee, bring in our own caterer which by the time we got to Pamela were told they don’t actually do that anymore. Once we explained the original person told us we could, Pamela smoothed everything over and allowed us to do all of it. We didn’t have to fight for what we were verbally told we could do which is amazing since we didn’t have written proof. We got married October 2018. The day we got married was the first slightly sunny day with no rain for weeks! We ended up having our ceremony (60 people) on the patio which was our rain plan due to soggy grass. It was great, we fit well. We got to take pictures in the vines in the back! Everything worked out. We mentioned we wanted a private dinner, figured we’d eat in our room. But Pamela set up a super cute private table complete with a little battery candle light, over in an enclosed patio, the only table there! Amazing. The only thing I would say was not great and the reason it doesn’t get 5 stars, is because while there are hotel rooms on site, the booking system needs a serious overhaul. There are only 17 regular rooms and we had double booked some, I constantly had family ask where they were staying. When we called the front desk staff was either not present or confused. But if you ignore the hotel aspect, the venue is a 5/5

L
LAUREN

Married on 09/22/2018

Pamela was my main contact at the Vineyard at Florence and she was wonderful to work with. She was always willing to quickly answer my millions of questions. The venue even provided a free night stay, ... Read more dinner, and wine in order to allow us to experience the venue first-hand and to have a face to face meeting to discuss wedding details. I had a lot of unexpected rainfall around my wedding date which caused a lot of last minute rearranging. Pamela was quick to provide alternatives and in the end she found a way to meet all of my needs. The biggest benefit of this venue is the on-site housing that my out of town guests utilized. Additionally there is 3 secluded suites that I was able to use for my bridesmaids and groomsmen. This provided us a place to get ready out of sight from the guests and take pre-wedding photos. I received lots of compliments on the venue and about how beautiful the rooms were. The venue also provides a generous complimentary breakfast for guests that stay on-site. Through my exhausting wedding venue searching process, I found this venue to provide the most bang for your buck. They charged on flat fee and provided security, table linens, bartenders and bartender supplies with that fee. There was no extra hidden costs like so many other places have. They also allow you to provide your own beer and liquor for one signature drink. You have to purchase all the wine through them (but they are a vineyard afterall). However, I did not end up purchasing any of the wine to be served at my wedding and I never felt pressured to do so. Overall, I do not regret having my wedding at the place and I would definitely recommend with stunning venue. The place is very aesthetically pleasing and makes for great wedding photos. Additionally, having a wonderful contact person like Pamela is a HUGE benefit when planning an event as big as a wedding.