The Vineyard at Riverbend Chapel

Washington, MO · View map · Visit website

About The Vineyard at Riverbend Chapel

The Vineyard at Riverbend Chapel is a banquet hall wedding venue located in Washington, Missouri. This quaint chapel was originally settled back in 1837. Years later, the estate house underwent renovation and restoration so that it could provide a warm and welcoming setting for couples to come and exchange their vows at. Today, this chapel serves exclusively as a wedding venue and is open year-round so that couples can host their ceremony and reception surrounded by river bluffs regardless of the season.

Facilities and Capacity
The Vineyard at Riverbend Chapel provides a truly scenic site nestled by the banks of the Missouri River. In addition to the stretching and serene river views, you and your loved ones will be able to enjoy lush woods and manicured landscaping on the property. To truly take in these views, you are welcome to host your wedding outdoors by the river. The outdoor garden setting also features views of the bluffs. There is an abundance of plants and flowers in this space, providing a natural and romantic backdrop. For a more traditional wedding, couples can gather inside the chapel with their loved ones. This space can easily accommodate up to 300 of your guests and features an elegant style complete with a vaulted ceiling, woodwork, and many windows. For your reception, you can move into the formal banquet room which features a cherry dance floor, perfect for celebrating and entertaining your guests. The property also boasts a Victorian dressing room that you can use throughout your big day to prepare and relax in. Following the wedding, the couple is welcome to retreat to their very own honeymoon suite.

As you prepare for and plan your wedding, the coordinators at the Vineyard at Riverbend Chapel will be by your side assisting in any way they can to make sure every detail is taken care of. They can provide you with a list of preferred vendors to make your selection process much easier. Couples can enjoy everything from tables to linens as part of their starting site fee. The venue also provides a wide range of other services such as professional DJ services, a photographer/videographer, florists, and more.

67 Reviews for The Vineyard at Riverbend Chapel

67 The Vineyard at Riverbend Chapel Reviews

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 06/13/2015

Toni was a breath of fresh air after I had been struggling with another venue. I found Riverbend after having a rough time talking with another vender. Toni immediately listened to me, answered all my ... Read more questions, and took me on a tour of their breathtaking grounds. I called my fiance after the meeting and hearing how happy I sounded, he told me to book it without him seeing it first. Working with Toni and Terry was amazing. They were so helpful and in control. I had complete trust in their abilities. We were married in the chapel on a beautiful Saturday. Our friends and family have not stopped talking about how gorgeous the wedding was and how smooth the night was. Their venders, Champagne Wishes and Allegro, were professional and fun to work with. They too helped us plan our day to fit us best. This place helped us relax and enjoy our beautiful wedding.

L
Lisa

Getting married on 07/27/2019

My fiance and I attended a friend's wedding at The Vineyard at Riverbend Chapel; we were so captivated by the venue, amenities and services that we have set our date and being married and having our ... Read more reception at the Vineyard! The beauty, service and value would be difficult to match elsewhere

A
Amy

Married on 09/23/2018

Toni literally saved my wedding. She was so unbelievable sweet and helped me in every way possible to save my special day. She was there for me for anything I needed since I had to replan my wedding ... Read more in 1 1/2 months. This place was just meant to be for us. The venue is absolutely breathtaking, the food is wonderful and Toni plus her team just made my day absolutely perfect. I definitely recommend Riverbend Chapel, there is so much to offer to make your day perfect just like mine was.