The Vineyards at Chappel Lodge

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About The Vineyards at Chappel Lodge

The Vineyards at Chappel Lodge is a winery wedding venue located in Austin, Texas. This venue blends rustic charm, modern elegance, and world-class service to create a beautiful, premier event venue for the soon-to-be wed. They are also located just 10 minutes south of downtown Austin, so guests can visit nearby attractions as well.

Facilities and Capacity
The Vineyards at Chappel Lodge offers two different event spaces. The property offers a beautiful backdrop of wildflowers, live oak trees, stonework buildings, and a California-inspired vineyard all on 53 acres of land. Accommodating a variety of wedding themes and styles, couples with country-casual or high-end chic styles can both utilize this venue. Set the tone for intimacy, romance, elegance, and tranquility while you get married to your best friend in front of up to 300 of your guests at this venue.

The Vineyards at Chappel Lodge strives to give their clients an accommodating event experience through their team of friendly, knowledgeable, and professional event staff who provide in-house event coordination services. The venue provides audio equipment, chairs, dance floor, furniture, lighting, and tables. Wedding event services offered include the following:

• Setup
  • Wheelchair access
  • Shuttle
  • Valet

Accommodation
The Vineyards at Chappel Lodge offers two different lodging options for friends, family, and guests. The Lodge and cabin exude a warm, welcoming atmosphere through its tastefully decorated space with comfortable furniture. The Lodge is spacious and has five bedrooms, five full bathrooms, four half bathrooms, and one handicap bathroom for guests to enjoy. This space can provide lodging for up to 14 guests as they rest under the live oak trees and beautiful landscaping and stonework. The Cabin is slightly smaller with four bedrooms and three full bathrooms; however, it can still accommodate up to 14 guests.

18 Reviews for The Vineyards at Chappel Lodge

18 The Vineyards at Chappel Lodge Reviews

L
Laura Vargas

Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful venue!

My husband and I just got married at the Vineyards at Chappel Lodge in August and they were so wonderful and accommodating. We had our ceremony and reception there on a very hot Texas day but our ... Read more guests hardly noticed the heat. The ceremony site is well shaded and the tent stayed cool in the evening with fans going. We worked with the day-of-coordinator who works at the venue, Catherine and she was pivotal in helping our day go so smoothly. She made sure all the details were handled on the day of the wedding and we were so thankful to have her there. This venue is gorgeous and leaves you with a feeling of being away from the city even though it’s only 15 minutes or so from downtown.

Lisa
Lisa Govan

Married on 08/11/2019

Unforgettable August Wedding

I don't even think I can fit all of the positive things I want to say about this venue into one review. I fell in love with the venue the second I stepped foot onto it for a tour. Jaycie, the director ... Read more director of sales, has such a contagiously cheerful and sweet personality. She really made my decision to book with the Vineyards at Chappel Lodge one of the easiest decisions I had to make for my entire wedding planning. I knew that if the venue had people like her, I could trust them with one of the most important days of my life. And I was not wrong! Catherine, the day of coordinator that we hired through the venue, is absolutely amazing! If you are thinking of hiring an outside DOC, just don't, believe me, you want Catherine! She knows the venue and she knows her stuff. I had zero worries because I knew she had everything for me. Many of my vendors gave me compliments on Catherine, saying that she was the most organized coordinator they have worked with and how much easier she made their jobs. My bridal party noticed how hard Catherine was working on my wedding day making sure everything was in order and perfect to my liking. All of my guests commented on how beautiful the venue was, and how perfect and smooth the day went. I can't thank the Vineyards at Chappel Lodge enough for making my wedding day even better than I could imagine!

N
Norma Hackler

Married on 03/22/2019

Awesome Venue March 22, 2019 Wedding

The venue at The Vineyards at Chappel Lodge (VCL) is both lovely and amazing; one of the most beautiful settings we could imagine. On our first visit, we were sold. The wedding for our daughter and ... Read more her fiancé hosted by VCL was perfect in every way. The wedding was held in the Spring with bluebonnets in full bloom; just imagine the beautiful photos that were taken. The site of the wedding ceremony under the big oak trees seemed to envelop the couple as they said their vows; what a beautiful memory. During the planning process, everything went smoothly. Jaycie Kreitzer, the venue’s Director of Sales and Operations, was energetic , friendly and paid attention to every detail of the wedding of our daughter’s dreams. She was very accommodating to all of our requests, including visiting the venue several times when we needed additional information for décor and the flow of the event. Jaycie was a delight to work with. We highly recommend this venue not only for weddings but for other events, as well.