Hired? Booked

THE VINTAGE ROSE

Palm Springs, CA · View map · Visit website

About THE VINTAGE ROSE

We’re that vintage wedding venue you’ll find in the heart of Paris. Our wedding packages are all- inclusive and stress free.If you are looking for the an awesome FUN wedding venue, that boasts romantic elegance, a venue that speaks to your heart, that tells a story about you as a couple.

If you love vintage charm, and rustic barns, come to The Vintage Rose! Leave your wedding planning stress at our French Blue Doors!!

185 Reviews for THE VINTAGE ROSE

185 THE VINTAGE ROSE Reviews

T
Featured
Tawny

Married on 07/13/2018

We are beyond happy to have found this venue to have our wedding! Everything was magical--from the attention to detail of the venue to the amazing people that help orchestrate the perfect night! When ... Read more night! When I first walked into the venue and met Rose for the first time, I knew this was THE ONE. She was very accommodating, made sure it was affordable while also allowing me to change things in her venue to make it my own. Because of this, a little touch of my husband and I filled the rooms. Thank you for allowing us to do so! Sandy was our wedding coordinator on that day and she was always making sure that I was taken care of, not only during the planning process, but on my big day! I felt like a part of the family with her (actually with every person I encountered at the venue)! Because of her our wedding day ran smoothly, and she even made sure that I was eating throughout the day <3 THANK YOU, Sandy! You made our wedding day super special because you were a part of it! Besides the staff being AMAZING...the food was excellent! My guests enjoyed every part of it, especially the appetizers! Thank you Chefs for preparing tasty food for us and our beloved guests! Overall, there is not one bad thing I can say about this venue! I highly recommend it--everything was PERFECT! J + T 07.14.18

Jazmine
Jazmine Fisher

Married on 10/20/2018

The best in the business! Highly recommended and one stop shop to a stress less wedding

Weddings are beyond stressful right?.... Wrong! The Vintage Rose took away so much of that stress. They are pretty much the one stop shop for everything including the DJ, cake, the food, and the ... Read more coordinator. (I think depending on which package you purchase will determine what's included...not sure on that one) They also do provide gorgeous arrangements of flowers though that match your bouquet. Oh, and if you decide to have a sweets bar, they will provide the stands for your sweets. You are responsible for your own bouquets, placements cards, wedding cake cutters, favors, and any extra decorations you may want. Also, read your contracts thoroughly before you sign! Make sure to set aside extra funds for the day of security deposit, the day of insurance for your vendors (and I believe now yourselves and guests), and tip for the staff. They do reccomend 15% of your over all price for this gratuity in cash the day of the event. (Unfortunately, we couldn't afford this, so we gave what we could...we wish we could have given so much more because the entire staff was just phanomanol the day of!) From the first first visit to check out the place, to the million and one random emails and phones calls you make or send their way, all the way to the "I do's," they are there every step of the way. The response times on emails were pretty much answered the same day, if not early next the latest. They are so patient, understanding and on top of everything it was amazing....and this is coming from an anxious and OCD bride! I highly recommend the vintage rose to anyone that is looking for an absolutely adorable venue that takes most of all the stress away in planning your big day. I just wanted to give a special shout out to Sandy our coordinator. She was just a doll! The Best in the business! You need to check them out if you have not already!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 10/14/2018

The Happiest Day of My Life

I was a guest at this venue for a reception in 2016. I fell in love with it once I walked in the doors and saw an antique typewriter to my left and an antique phone on my left. When I got engaged 2 ... Read more years later, this popped up during my venue search. I initially thought the venue was too small but saw that they accommodate a lot more people than I thought. It was the first venue I looked at and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I went to another venue a couple of days later and it just didn't compare to The Vintage Rose. I instantly knew I was going to book The Vintage Rose. Rose broke down the different packages they offer and helped us choose the best one for us. The entire process was so easy and pleasant. Throughout the 9 months of being engaged, many people told me that I didn't look stressed. It was, in large part, because The Vintage Rose took care of SO much! I hardly had to do anything. I just left it all up to them. Any questions I had, they answered. Any suggestions I had, they considered or even made happen. My wedding day was the happiest day of my life. I had zero complaints from the staff. Everyone was very accommodating and friendly. Sandy, our wedding coordinator, was so friendly and warm. She made it easy on me and my husband as well as my guests. My bridal party even took notice with the great job she did that day. I HIGHLY recommend The Vintage Rose for any event.