The Vintage Rose

Palm Springs, CA · View map · Visit website

About The Vintage Rose

The Vintage Rose is a chic wedding venue located in Orange, California. It's the perfect mix of European charm and modern Californian flair! You will fall in love with its artistic elegance and modern aesthetic.

The venue’s decor was curated by the owner. It’s a dreamy place full of furniture you want and mirrors you’ll swear you need! The Vintage Rose is unique and authentic. There is simply no other place like it!

The venue’s in-house event service includes an initial consultation with their award-winning event coordinators. During your consultation, The Vintage Rose will provide you with a personalized quote. The owner personally approves proposals and ensures clients have access to the venue’s executive team throughout the event planning process.

Facilities and Capacity

• The venue can accommodate up to 250 guests.
  • There are five areas available to you when you book with The Vintage Rose:
  1. Urban Barn (used primarily for ceremonies)
  2. Cocktail Room (which is home to the bar & a champagne wall)
  3. Ballroom (where reception is held)
  4. Bridal Room
  5. Covered Outdoor Space (covered in twinkle lights)

What’s included in the all inclusive packages?

• Champagne & Wine Wall
  • Exclusive D.J./ M.C.
  • Fresh Seasonal Flowers
  • Month of Wedding Coordination
  • Set-up and clean-up

Clients interested in hosting their event at The Vintage Rose should request a quote.

Below is a pricing reference guide provided by the Vintage Rose team.

Friday & Sunday Inclusive Package

Up to 100 guests - $13,995.00

Additional guests - $50 pp

Saturday Inclusive Package

Up to 100 guests - $19,995.00

Additional guests $50

O.C. Tax is added to all of our packages.

Included Services
The Vintage Rose staff is dedicated to making your big day a complete success and can provide event items such as aisle markers, aisle runners, altars, arches, audio equipment, centerpieces, chairs, dance floors, decor, drapery, furniture, lighting, and more. Some of the professional event services that they offer include:

• All-inclusive packages

T
Featured
Tawny

Married on 07/13/2018

We are beyond happy to have found this venue to have our wedding! Everything was magical--from the attention to detail of the venue to the amazing people that help orchestrate the perfect night! When ... Read more night! When I first walked into the venue and met Rose for the first time, I knew this was THE ONE. She was very accommodating, made sure it was affordable while also allowing me to change things in her venue to make it my own. Because of this, a little touch of my husband and I filled the rooms. Thank you for allowing us to do so! Sandy was our wedding coordinator on that day and she was always making sure that I was taken care of, not only during the planning process, but on my big day! I felt like a part of the family with her (actually with every person I encountered at the venue)! Because of her our wedding day ran smoothly, and she even made sure that I was eating throughout the day <3 THANK YOU, Sandy! You made our wedding day super special because you were a part of it! Besides the staff being AMAZING...the food was excellent! My guests enjoyed every part of it, especially the appetizers! Thank you Chefs for preparing tasty food for us and our beloved guests! Overall, there is not one bad thing I can say about this venue! I highly recommend it--everything was PERFECT! J + T 07.14.18

Ana
Ana Larios

Getting married on 01/25/2020

Absolute Bliss.

Beautiful is such an understatement when it comes to our experience at The Vintage Rose. Planning our forever here was absolute perfection. Rose and her team read our minds and made our dreams come ... Read more true! God bless all of the unforgettable art you do. We Love You so much.

N
Nicole Muriu

Getting married on 01/04/2020

The Best Venue!

The Vintage Rose made our wedding day the best possible day it could be! From our first tour with Mary, to our initial conversation with Rose, to our first consultation with Aide, we were so grateful ... Read more for the support and care of the staff. The way they helped us to include our Kenyan cultural elements into the ceremony, showed that they cared not just about our wedding, but who my husband and I are as people. They made the planning process so easy, and we cannot thank them enough. While the venue is beautiful, the food is delicious, and the flowers and decor is immaculate, this place is more than a venue. They deeply care about the couples and the families that come through the door. I recommend this place for anyone looking for a wedding venue or a place to host an event!