THE VINTAGE ROSE

Palm Springs, CA · View map · Visit website

About THE VINTAGE ROSE

We’re that vintage wedding venue you’ll find in the heart of Paris. Our wedding packages are all- inclusive and stress free.If you are looking for the an awesome FUN wedding venue, that boasts romantic elegance, a venue that speaks to your heart, that tells a story about you as a couple.

If you love vintage charm, and rustic barns, come to The Vintage Rose! Leave your wedding planning stress at our French Blue Doors!!

193 Reviews for THE VINTAGE ROSE

193 THE VINTAGE ROSE Reviews

T
Featured
Tawny

Married on 07/13/2018

We are beyond happy to have found this venue to have our wedding! Everything was magical--from the attention to detail of the venue to the amazing people that help orchestrate the perfect night! When ... Read more night! When I first walked into the venue and met Rose for the first time, I knew this was THE ONE. She was very accommodating, made sure it was affordable while also allowing me to change things in her venue to make it my own. Because of this, a little touch of my husband and I filled the rooms. Thank you for allowing us to do so! Sandy was our wedding coordinator on that day and she was always making sure that I was taken care of, not only during the planning process, but on my big day! I felt like a part of the family with her (actually with every person I encountered at the venue)! Because of her our wedding day ran smoothly, and she even made sure that I was eating throughout the day <3 THANK YOU, Sandy! You made our wedding day super special because you were a part of it! Besides the staff being AMAZING...the food was excellent! My guests enjoyed every part of it, especially the appetizers! Thank you Chefs for preparing tasty food for us and our beloved guests! Overall, there is not one bad thing I can say about this venue! I highly recommend it--everything was PERFECT! J + T 07.14.18

L
Laura Andalon

Married on 01/05/2019

Best decision we’ve made!

The Vintage Rose was the best place for our wedding, you will not be disappointed! Read more The Vintage Rose was the best place for our wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Marci
Marci

Married on 12/09/2018

I wish I can keep getting married

Worked with Sandy DJ: Larry Photo: Justin Kim The Vintage Rose was the only place I looked at for my wedding. When we had the tour with Aide, I knew that was it. Of course looking at the outside, you ... Read more you would never think that what was inside was going to be there. We still have our guests telling us how much they enjoyed our wedding. Everything was very easy and I had no stress because they take care of everything and even you. Sandy was like my wedding mom and definitely made things easier and was always there to help. I'm actually kind of sad that I can't keep having a wedding there. If you are thinking about The Vintage Rose, you should go for it because it will be something you will always remember.