THE VINTAGE ROSE

Palm Springs, CA · View map · Visit website

About THE VINTAGE ROSE

We’re that vintage wedding venue you’ll find in the heart of Paris. Our wedding packages are all- inclusive and stress free.If you are looking for the an awesome FUN wedding venue, that boasts romantic elegance, a venue that speaks to your heart, that tells a story about you as a couple.

If you love vintage charm, and rustic barns, come to The Vintage Rose! Leave your wedding planning stress at our French Blue Doors!!

199 Reviews for THE VINTAGE ROSE

199 THE VINTAGE ROSE Reviews

T
Featured
Tawny

Married on 07/13/2018

We are beyond happy to have found this venue to have our wedding! Everything was magical--from the attention to detail of the venue to the amazing people that help orchestrate the perfect night! When ... Read more night! When I first walked into the venue and met Rose for the first time, I knew this was THE ONE. She was very accommodating, made sure it was affordable while also allowing me to change things in her venue to make it my own. Because of this, a little touch of my husband and I filled the rooms. Thank you for allowing us to do so! Sandy was our wedding coordinator on that day and she was always making sure that I was taken care of, not only during the planning process, but on my big day! I felt like a part of the family with her (actually with every person I encountered at the venue)! Because of her our wedding day ran smoothly, and she even made sure that I was eating throughout the day <3 THANK YOU, Sandy! You made our wedding day super special because you were a part of it! Besides the staff being AMAZING...the food was excellent! My guests enjoyed every part of it, especially the appetizers! Thank you Chefs for preparing tasty food for us and our beloved guests! Overall, there is not one bad thing I can say about this venue! I highly recommend it--everything was PERFECT! J + T 07.14.18

Giovanny
Giovanny

Married on 03/03/2019

A Dream Come True

The Vintage Rose exceeded all expectations. From the very beginning we were impressed with everything that they offered and how everything was planned to come into place to match the theme of our ... Read more wedding. We cannot imagine being able to find any other venue that would have provided us with the same treatment that the staff of the Vintage Rose did. Rose herself was one of the kindest persons in giving wedding advice and even recommending that we check out other venues before deciding to book with her. Her venue would still win us over. She was even kind enough to go out of her way to buy my now wife Jaime a birthday cake when we made a visit the day of. And so we were sold with us knowing that the venue took care of most things such as food, bar, DJ, flowers, and event coordinator. Sandy, our coordinator was so sweet, friendly, and punctual. She knew how to get the job done and got it done right. She had a timeline and even if the event was a little behind she had already planned for it. One of the biggest compliments we had received was from my parents and it was due to how organized the entire event flowed through the night. The venue also introduced us to our DJ Larry C Barnett from Fly Night DJs. He was very friendly and was up to the task that we had given him, providing music that would accommodate a Korean and Latino crowd. And to our own surprise, he created the most dynamic dance floor we ever imagined to see. The whole crowd was dancing and he was mixing in a variety of music. He was able to read the crowd so well and observed how the party reacted to the music and kept at the level that kept everyone happy. The venue had helped us create a wedding that far exceeded any of our expectations our family is still talking about it a week later. Even we are still at disbelief with how amazing everything turned out that we are taking time out of our honeymoon to write this review. We are very thankful to the Vintage Rose for providing us with such a beautiful night.

C
Courdin T

Married on 01/12/2019

Excellent!

We were married at The Vintage Rose in January, 2019. What we liked, starting from the beginning, was how easy and painless the process was. Our first tour was lovely--we were given horderves and a ... Read more sample of their specialty imported beer. We really enjoyed the boutique/eclectic feel of The Vintage Rose and all of the wonderful amenities they provide for guests. We were blown away that this amazing gem, was located in a strip mall. After our initial tour, we were invited for a tasting. The food was AMAZING. I can't tell you how many guests complimented the Chipotle Chicken entree. After the tasting, we reserved our date. Rose and the team were easy to get a ahold of, night and day. The whole team was patient and more than willing to help out, no matter what question we had. Our wedding coordinator, Sandy, was so organized, it took a lot of the stress out of the planning process and on the day of the wedding, she was a great asset at relieving any stress during the reception. The in house DJ, Larry, was fantastic! He was willing to work with our custom mixes and ensured that the energy on the dance floor was high the entire night. We would recommend this venue to any of our friends and family who are looking for a low stress, easy planning, beautiful venue. Thank you Vintage Rose for making our wedding, truly a day to remember.