The Vintage Venue

Miami, FL · View map · Visit website

About The Vintage Venue

The Vintage Venue is the newest South Florida venue to make your rustic dream wedding a reality. Sitting on 4 acres of land surrounded by mango & avocado trees, this stunning space is perfect for a large or small private affair. The outdoor cocktail & ceremony area is furnished with churchlike benches & wooden barrels, the perimeters of the location is lit with string lighting that’ll spark not only your romance but, your guest as well. Let’s not forget our breathtaking indoor farm house that holds up to 180 guest and is equipped with bridal & groom suites, air conditioning and fun lights to get your party started. This brand new all inclusive Venue is bringing the southern charm to South Florida.

1 Reviews for The Vintage Venue

1 The Vintage Venue Reviews

Anita
Anita Martinez

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Amazing!!!

When I first visited the venue, I knew this was the right place to book with. I never felt rushed. All my numerous emails and calls were answered quickly. The venue itself is beautiful, the price is ... Read more really good and they include everything. I can’t say enough wonderful things about The Vintage Venue.

The Vintage Venue Pricing