The Vistas

Summerville, SC · View map · Visit website

About The Vistas

The Vistas are a show band based in Summerville, South Carolina that will create a fun and interactive atmosphere. They have extensive experience performing at wedding receptions and can handle everything from emcee duties to keeping your guests on the dance floor all night long.

The Vistas perform a wide variety of music, from classics to current top hits. Their song list is always evolving, so they are always ready to learn a few songs that may not be on their current playlist. They will be your live entertainment specialists throughout the night so that you don’t have to worry about a thing.

40 Reviews for The Vistas

40 The Vistas Reviews

K
Featured
Kerry

Married on 02/16/2019

Our Wedding Reception with The Vistas 2/16/19

I have been following the Vistas at their public events in town for a few years now, and was SO thrilled when I inquired about booking & they were available for our wedding this past Saturday, ... Read more 2/16/19! To say they rocked the house would be an understatement. They had every guest on the dance floor the entire evening! The smile has not left my face listening to the compliments we have received about them from our family and friends. Brandon was extremely professional in dealing with logistics and answering my questions throughout the process, I would without a doubt recommend The Vistas to every future Bride I know getting married!

J
Jordan

Married on 06/30/2019

So much fun!!!!

The Vistas were SO MUCH FUN! They knew exactly what to play and kept our dance floor full all night. The guests didn't want the wedding to end because they weren't done dancing to the band. I highly ... Read more recommend The Vistas & am so glad we chose them for our wedding!!

W
Will Owen

Married on 04/13/2019

Vistas Formal Performance

They did an amazing job and created a wonderful atmosphere for our formal. Great selection of songs of all genres, which everyone loved. They are easy to communicate with and very flexible. Would ... Read more highly recommend them for any event and plan on booking them again in the future.