The Vow Exchange

Kansas City, Missouri · View map

About The Vow Exchange

• The Vow Exchange offers 2 venue options for "Vegas" style wedding ceremonies in the Kansas City metro area.

• For pricing and wedding ceremony package options, visit their website http://thevowexchange.com/xr-events/

16 Reviews for The Vow Exchange

16 The Vow Exchange Reviews

S
Sara

Married on 03/24/2018

So far I am in love with this venue, I have not had my wedding yet but I can already tell you how relieved I am by everything that the venue includes. All I had to do was book this location and ... Read more everything was included.

A
Ashlee

Married on 11/11/2017

Couldn't have made a better decision! My husband & i was wanting to do something small & intimate. This was the perfect place! The venue is so beautiful! We invited a few people & decided to do a walk ... Read more in ceremony. It was beautiful, sweet, and straight to the point. The staff was super nice & when the court house couldn't read the Officiant's name, they were quick to respond so we could get our marriage license processed. I'd do it all over again if i could!

P
Pam

Married on 09/09/2017

Love Love Love this space.. Was perfect for our intimate wedding... The staff was friendly and attentive... Everything was Perfect! Highly recommend Read more Love Love Love this space..was perfect for our intimate wedding...the staff was friendly and attentive...everything was Perfect! Highly recommend