The Walden Club

Chattanooga, Tennessee · View map

About The Walden Club

The Walden Club is a wedding venue in Chattanooga, Tennessee. The club is a social gathering place located at the top of the tallest building in downtown Chattanooga. Their elegant and historic venue is open to any couple for large and small celebrations. It has beautiful views of downtown and of surrounding mountains. They have been open for more than 40 years.

Facilities and Capacity

The Walden Club has several spaces to host your wedding events. They can accommodate 250 guests.

The Walden Club can host your engagement party, bridal shower, elopement, rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. They want to make your day easy and stress-free. They offer set up and clean up, in-house bar and catering, lighting, sound, and event items. When you use the club for your event, many items are included like tables, linens, silverware, glassware and more.

Cuisine

The Walden Club has incredible dining options and in-house catering and bar services. Their catering team works with you to create custom menus for your wedding events. They can accommodate different dietary needs including gluten free, organic, vegetarian, lactose free, vegan and nut free. Their talented chefs can create dishes in many styles including American, Asian, Cajun, Chinese, German, Italian, Mediterranean, Southern, Spanish, French, Indian, Mexican, Thai and more. Their catering services include:

• Buffet, plated, station and family style meals
  • Dessert

8 The Walden Club Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 05/20/2017

My bridal shower at The Walden Club was beyond perfect. I gave them a general idea of what I wanted and what the budget was and they took it from there. Everything far exceeded my expectations. The ... Read more food was amazing, all my friends and relatives were very impressed. It was the easiest part of my whole wedding. The location has the best views in Chattanooga. The staff were wonderful, they are so friendly and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone!

K
Kim

Married on 05/07/2017

I would say that for the value of the venue PLUS the menu, it's a no-brainer! Compared to other venues, it was exactly what we wanted. We were extremely pleased with how my daughter's wedding ... Read more reception was handled, and went! The reception was May 7, and we're still hearing raves about how classy it was there. Will highly recommend The Walden Club to others!

A
Andrew

Married on 10/08/2016

The Walden Club is a classic, professional, and eloquent club, perfect for special events. You cannot beat the view from the ballroom for a downtown venue; it's gorgeous. We couldn't be happier with ... Read more how everything worked out. The ballroom perfectly accommodated our needs for our wedding ceremony and reception. They only tricky part was hiding away from guests as they arrived and the staff was very hospitable and allowed us to arrive early and view the ballroom and then hide away in the office until time for the ceremony. They accommodated all of my requests and they were thoughtful enough to have a table reserved in the dining room, in the back, for us to escape to eat right after the ceremony while the guests ate. It gave us a chance to be together, sign the license, and EAT before going back in to meet and greet and party. The Walden Club staff will take excellent care of anyone looking to plan a special event.