The Wallace

Wagram, NC · View map

About The Wallace

The Wallace is nestled on 150 acres of land. As you enter the venue, you are drawn to the beautiful hard wood floors, magnificent stone fireplace and exquisite chandeliers that give our venue a rustic elegance that will make your wedding day picture perfect. The windows surrounding the venue give you and your guests a breathtaking view of both water and nature. Enjoy a cocktail while walking around our beautiful wrap around porch or take a moment to enjoy our double swing located a few feet from the pond.

We just completed our HUGE renovation for outdoor weddings. If your dream is to get married on the water, we can now make that happen! Our outdoor weddings will be held on the dock with a beautiful arbor with full views of our pond from all sides.

At the Wallace we offer both indoor and outdoor weddings, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. We want to make your day as stress free as possible so we include everything in one set price. Our prices at The Wallace include tables and chairs, ceremony and reception areas, bar, kitchen, bridal suite with two rooms and access to our grounds for the day. We look forward to working with you and making your wedding day one that you will never forget!

16 Reviews for The Wallace

16 The Wallace Reviews

K
Kali

Married on 09/12/2015

Very helpful, and willing to help you with whatever you need. Tries to help in anyway possible to make things easier for your wedding. Great venue, Beautiful place, would recommend to anyone. Read more Very helpful, and willing to help you with whatever you need. Tries to help in anyway possible to make things easier for your wedding. Great venue, Beautiful place, would recommend to anyone.

L
Lauren

Married on 06/06/2015

The Lodge is such a beautiful space for any occasion, and perfect for weddings! My fiancé and I are from the Raleigh area, and were having a difficult time finding a venue for our rustic wedding that ... Read more was in our budget. I stumbled across The Wallace Lodge on WeddingWire and knew I had to see it. Lindsay was very accommodating to our wants, and our needs from the very beginning. Working full time, and being a full time student, I didn't have a ton of free time, however, Lindsay agreed to show us the Lodge on a Sunday afternoon without hesitation. My fiancé and I could not be more excited celebrate the biggest day of our lives here next June!

Misti
Misti

Married on 05/09/2015

Lindsey is WONDERFUL! She is very willing to help/answer and questions you may have. The venue is beautiful! Lindsey has completed several renovations in the past 2 years that have transitioned this ... Read more into a BEAUTIFUL wedding venue! I look forward to my May 2015 Wedding!!