The Walters Art Museum

Baltimore, MD · View map

About The Walters Art Museum

The Walters Art Museum provides one of the most sophisticated settings in Baltimore for your wedding. This exceptional setting transforms the ordinary to the extraordinary by creating an unforgettable setting for your wedding ceremony and reception. A famed Maryland wedding location, our elegant Sculpture Court is one of several sites that the Walters offers to make your special day the most memorable event for you, your friends, and your family.

From an intimate wedding for 50 to a grand affair for 200, the Walters has the space for you. The Walters staff is here to make sure your wedding is everything you had hoped it to be and will work closely with all of your vendors to ensure each detail is covered from when you walk through the door to when you are whisked away at the end of the night.

28 Reviews for The Walters Art Museum

28 The Walters Art Museum Reviews

M
Mark

Married on 09/12/2015

We could not have picked a better venue for our Wedding than The Walters Art Museum. If you've never been, the venue is absolutely stunning. The event staff was easy to work with and ensured a smooth ... Read more smooth event day. Our guests continue to rave about the setting and the ability to visit museum galleries as part of our wedding day. Highly recommend!

K
Kaitlin

Married on 06/06/2015

Wow! The Walters Art Museum was my dream venue and we made it a reality. The venue alone speaks for itself. Its stunning, elegant, sophisticated, and timeless. Heather Poff, events coordinator for the ... Read more museum, was lovely to work with. She answered all my questions in a timely manner and I really felt at ease. The museum staff has weddings down to a perfect science. I was so impressed. The security team was lovely and were genuinely happy for my husband and I. Officer Harris escorted us around for photos before the ceremony. He was fantastic!! I am so happy we chose the Walters for both our ceremony and reception. The day turned out so much better than I could have ever imagined and I know I have Heather and her team at the Walters to thank for that. And even more props to Heather who was very pregnant at my wedding and stayed the entire day and night to make sure everyone and everything was taken care of for the wedding. If you are looking for a magical venue for your wedding, the Walters is it!!

M
Michelle

Married on 09/13/2014

When we went to look at venues, there were no other places I had in mind but the Walters! The night exceeded all of my expectations and more! I wouldn't change a single thing :) Ps- we have a lot of ... Read more red wine drinkers in our family, and not one had a problem with the fact that you can only drink red wine during dinner!!