The Walters Barn

Lula, GA · View map · Visit website

About The Walters Barn

The Walters Barn is a rustic wedding venue located in Lula, Georgia. Tucked in the North Georgia countryside, this breathtaking, two-story waterfront barn features beautiful views of a lake, rolling hills and farm land. With day-of wedding coordination provided by Soiree Southern Events and included in venue rental, The Walters Barn is dedicated to delivering your dream wedding experience!

Facilities and Capacity
Outdoor ceremonies can be held on the property in front of a serene and scenic lake, facing our beautiful forest of trees or with the backdrop of the large wooden barn doors. The two-story Walters Barn can seat up to 220 wedding guests comfortably with a dance floor and DJ or band. This spacious event barn features covered porches, two large bars, clean kitchen facilities, stone accents and chandeliers. An additional pavilion space can seat an additional 70 guests. The Barn is climate controled and also includes several fans to keep guests cool in warmer weather. On a chilly night, guests can cozy up to a large wood burning stone fireplace. The farm grounds provide many picturesque and natural settings for photos. Check out all of our pictures on our website!

The Walters Barn offers venue rental for weddings and other social events. Venue rental includes 10 hours of service and one hour of rehearsal time, as well as setup and breakdown, tables, chairs, linens and limited décor item. Catering is arranged through one of our preferred vendors! We haev 8 to choose from and they are absolutly delicious and provide your guests with the best service possibe! Alcohol can be provided by the wedding host, but a liscsened and insured bartender must serve it. Event services offered include the following:

• All-inclusive packages

M
Featured
Maygen

Married on 05/27/2017

Absolutely perfect! As a dual military couple, my fiancé (now husband) and I were attempting to plan our wedding from two different states, across the country. A nightmare for almost any bride out ... Read more there. However, Andrea and Sherri made the planning process so stress free and easy. Sherri was able to incorporate every little detail I could have ever wanted and made sure I was able to chose even the tiniest of details despite having to do it over facetime and phone calls. Andrea had every little detail of the day planned out to a T and made sure everything went seamlessly while still letting us get off track when we wanted to. I cannot say enough amazing things about these women, this venue and the perfect wedding day they gave us!

S
Sarah

Married on 05/25/2019

Thank You! 100% Recommend

I cannot say enough good things about the Walter's Barn and the Soirees staff. The planning process went so smooth thanks to Andrea. She was great with suggestions, ideas, and guiding me step by step ... Read more on things that needed to be done. She was seriously a lifesaver! The wedding day went perfectly as well. I didn't have a thing to worry about because Andrea and Rebecca had everything under control. Also, the florals were AMAZING. Sherri is so talented. I have no knowledge on florals, so I showed her pictures of what I liked and they turned out beautiful! Better than I imagined. I wish I could re-live our wedding day a thousand times because it was such an awesome day, thanks to all of the hard work from these ladies. Recommend 10/10!

A
Annick H

Married on 05/19/2019

Beautiful and Helpful

The people at the Walter's Barn were immensely helpful and organized throughout the preparations. The location was gorgeous, the decorations amazing, and I am very satisfied with how my wedding went ... Read more at this venue.