The Waters Edge at Giovanni's

Darien, New York · View map · Visit website

About The Waters Edge at Giovanni's

The Water’s Edge at Giovanni’s is a Westchester, Connecticut-based wedding venue specializing in weddings, rehearsal dinners and bridal showers. Located right near the water, this venue is perfect for seaside wedding photos and unforgettable destination wedding vibes. With several incredible indoor event spaces to choose from, you’ll be awestruck by the scenic views this elegant venue has to offer.

Facilities and Capacity

The Water’s Edge at Giovanni's has five main event spaces to choose from with a maximum capacity of 350 guests. Each of the venue’s jaw-dropping ballroom suites feature large windows overlooking breathtaking waterfront views. The artistic ceilings with wood trim detail give each of the rooms character and charm, not to mention, granite dance floors installed for an upbeat and energetic wedding day celebration. The Water’s Edge at Giovanni’s available rooms include:

• Swan Suite, 4,513 square feet
  • Majestic Suite, 1,842 square feet
  • Holly Pond Suite A, 662 square feet
  • Holly Pond Suite B, 662 square feet
  • Cove Suite, 2,400 square feet
  • VIP Wine Room, accommodating up to 14 guests

The Water’s Edge at Giovanni's is best known for their incredible service. Owners JoAnn & Sal Latorraca will work directly with you to plan out your wedding day. Your expectations will be exceeded as they treat you like family with the very best customer service. Prepare for your wedding day in the venue’s deluxe bridal suite and watch your guests enjoy the party of a lifetime with The Water’s Edge at Giovanni’s in-house catering and bar services. Services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Cleanup
  • Valet parking
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine

When it comes to wedding day cuisine, the experts at this venue have you covered. Before becoming a venue open for wedding celebrations, this incredible space was first known as a spectacular restaurant with unbeatable food and service. Upon booking with The Water’s Edge at Giovanni's, you’ll have access to their full reception menu filled with mouthwatering dishes your guests will be raving about for years to come. Some of their most popular menu items include:

• Mixed green salad

Nicole
Featured
Nicole Perone

Married on 04/27/2019

Trust Them for the Perfect Wedding Experience!

WEG is the best venue from start to finish. Look, people will remember the food, alcohol, and music at your wedding, and WEG ensured that the reception experience was stellar at every turn. The space ... Read more space is gorgeous; the staff is thorough and courteous; and the food is OUT OF THIS WORLD. People are STILL talking about how delicious everything was! The fresh mozzarella bar and the Venetian dessert hour were HUGE hits. The bartenders were befriended by our groomsmen and I hear the drinks were great (do yourself a favor, don't drink on your wedding day). Your guests will have a sterling experience at WEG. Michele is all-world! The best coordinator ever! She is accessible 24/7, always kind and enthusiastic, and has answers for everything. She is also a great resource for other vendors and how to navigate those decisions. I was in such capable hands with her. I felt like she had become part of the family by the end of it! Additionally, every time I was there, Sal and JoAnn were present to me and very welcoming. JoAnn was even the one who bustled my dress at the reception! That's how involved everyone at WEG is. I simply cannot recommend them highly enough!

M
Murielle

Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Waters Edge at Giovanni's on Saturday, July 7, 2018. It was the best decision. Bonnie made me feel very special from the beginning. She went above and ... Read more beyond in making sure everything went well. For our wedding reception, my husband and I wanted the food to be from our culture. We were delighted when we found out that The Waters Edge at Giovanni's offers special menus from different cultures. Bonnie was absolutely wonderful throughout the whole process. All of our guests had a great experience and are still talking about the service, the amount of food and how delicious everything tasted. Thumbs up to Chef Mancini. The food was amazing. The whole staff were very nice and helpful. I recommend The Waters Edge at Giovanni's 100%!

M
Meg

Married on 07/05/2018

We recently had our wedding here and it was more than we could have ever dreamed of! The venue is beautiful and they transformed the ballroom into a romantic, elegant setting for our black tie ... Read more reception. From our first initial meeting with the wedding coordinator to our big day and everything in between, the staff was always reachable, prompt to get back to us, and helpful in the planning process. We had a lot of unique requests such as putting a tent up out back for cocktail hour and getting food trucks come for our after party and they were able to deliver on all of our requests! The day of staff was so attentive and professional and many of our guests commented on how excellent the service was. On top of all of this, the food was amazing! I would highly recommend The Waters Edge at Giovanni's to any bride and groom looking for their dream wedding.