The Wedding Ambassador

Phoenix, AZ · View map · Visit website

About The Wedding Ambassador

The Wedding Ambassador is a wedding planner in Phoenix, Arizona, that can assist couples in planning one of the most magical and whirlwind days of their collective life together. Everyone knows just how wonderful weddings are supposed to be - but a lot of work goes on behind the scenes to make them come to life. That’s where The Wedding Ambassador comes in - they can remove much of the stress for the couple and help them enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime event with minimal worry or anxiety.

The Wedding Ambassador team are fully aware just how individual wedding planning ought to be. Conscious of the fact that no two couples are the same, they strive to create a wedding plan that faithfully reflects the personality and individual flair of their clients. By focusing on everything from the wedding invitations to the event design, they offer a comprehensives service that does justice to the gravity and heightened emotion of the day. Ensuring your wedding is fully customized to suit you, they provide full or partial planning services, each of which includes an all-important consultation process where the vision can be specified further to increase customer satisfaction.

As well as this, The Wedding Ambassador also offers a day-of planning service where their coordinator can provide 10 hours of assistance on the day.

Whether communicating with vendors, managing timelines, actively referring vendors, or executing event design, The Wedding Ambassador provides a customized and highly professional service. Other services available include:

• Budget analysis

Featured
Jessica

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Gina is the BEST

Gina made a world of difference for my wedding. Working with her felt like working with a friend--she is knowledgeable, professional, connected, but completely personable too. I interviewed a dozen ... Read more wedding coordinators and Gina was the only one who I felt comfortable with, she really understood my vision and brought it to life. My wedding day felt like a breeze... She took care of all the little emergencies that popped up and I was able to fully enjoy the day. She came prepared for everything and fit in just like family. I could not have done it without her. I'm happy to call her my friend and highly recommend her to everyone!

M
Matthew and Chanel Robinson

Married on 05/09/2019

Omg!! Our Wedding Coordinator Gina Quiros was soooooooo awesome. Not only did I build a business relationship, but also a real friendship.

Our experience was amazing. I love our Wedding Coordinator Gina and Palladium Reception Hall welcomed us as family and the professionalism and the decor and hospitality was superb.. Read more Our experience was amazing. I love our Wedding Coordinator Gina and Palladium Reception Hall welcomed us as family and the professionalism and the decor and hospitality was superb. .

Ruben
Kimberly Rocha

Married on 04/20/2019

A wedding planning magician!!

With our wedding date quickly approaching, my then fiancé and I knew we needed help.. Fast! While trying to handle our day to day responsibilities and plan a wedding, we found ourselves overwhelmed. ... Read more We hired Gina in Jan for an Apr wedding (Time really did fly by). From our very first meeting with Gina, we knew we were in great hands! She outlines the process moving forward and followed through on EVER point. She made sure to answer every question we had thoroughly and quickly. Heck I felt as though I had my very own personal wedding "Google" at my finger tips. I could go on and on and on... Gina really helped us relax and enjoy the entire planning process and set our minds at ease. When the big day arrived... she was our rock!! She helped make possible a day that my wife and I will never forget! We are so appreciative for everything she did for us. From the bottom of our hearts, Thank You Gina!