The Wedding Authority

Saint Augustine, Florida, FL · View map · Visit website

About The Wedding Authority

Wedding Authority is well-rounded wedding planner based out of St. Augustine, Florida. This planning team specializes in coordinating, planning and designing, but also offers many other services to make sure that your wedding day is stress-free and taken care of. The two founders of Wedding Authority - Bill and Carla Young - both have more than 30 years in the wedding business. Carla began her journey in the floral industry and this passion led her into the wedding industry. Her organizational skill and love for each couple translate into the best wedding day you could ask for. Bill is the other half of this dynamic duo and his job is officiating or ministering weddings. He truly enjoys seeing the couples he has married around town after a few years knowing he was able to be a part of their lifetime together.

Bill and Carla and their team at Wedding Authority work to ensure that every detail is planned and provide different packages depending on how far along in the planning process you are. Some services included in these packages include:

• Full planning

M
Featured
Melissa

Married on 10/15/2016

Carla was amazing and made the entire planning process easy and stress-free. The ceremony went off seamlessly. We couldn't have asked for a better, more beautiful, wedding day. Thank you so much!~ ... Read more much! ~ Melissa and Kevin

A
Andrea

Married on 05/19/2018

My wedding day just wouldn't have been the same without the help of everyone at The Wedding Authority, from Bill to Carla, to Ashley, and especially Dawn! They are all super prompt at responding to ... Read more emails. They made us feel like we were their priority the entire time we were planning. Dawn made our wedding day flow so smooth and easy for us. I would 100% recommend The Wedding Authority team to help plan your wedding! (Total cost was for Lightner Museum courtyard, city permit, and day of event coordinator ($2,385)...worth every penny!)

K
Kristen

Married on 03/25/2018

Dawn Walker was amazing and truly helped me when I was over it and did not want to plan anymore. Brittany was fantastic the day of and I had a great team overall. Read more Dawn Walker was amazing and truly helped me when I was over it and did not want to plan anymore. Brittany was fantastic the day of and I had a great team overall.