The Wedding Authority

Saint Augustine, Florida, FL · View map · Visit website

About The Wedding Authority

Wedding Authority is well-rounded wedding planner based out of St. Augustine, Florida. This planning team specializes in coordinating, planning and designing, but also offers many other services to make sure that your wedding day is stress-free and taken care of. The two founders of Wedding Authority - Bill and Carla Young - both have more than 30 years in the wedding business. Carla began her journey in the floral industry and this passion led her into the wedding industry. Her organizational skill and love for each couple translate into the best wedding day you could ask for. Bill is the other half of this dynamic duo and his job is officiating or ministering weddings. He truly enjoys seeing the couples he has married around town after a few years knowing he was able to be a part of their lifetime together.

Bill and Carla and their team at Wedding Authority work to ensure that every detail is planned and provide different packages depending on how far along in the planning process you are. Some services included in these packages include:

• Full planning

M
Featured
Melissa

Married on 10/15/2016

Carla was amazing and made the entire planning process easy and stress-free. The ceremony went off seamlessly. We couldn't have asked for a better, more beautiful, wedding day. Thank you so much!~ ... Read more much! ~ Melissa and Kevin

Katie
Katie Jeffries

Married on 02/01/2019

Bill was an amazing officiant!

I can't say enough nice things about Bill! We used him as our wedding officiant and he was outstanding. He made my fiance and I so comfortable at our meetings and on the wedding day he was a calming ... Read more presence when I was very nervous. Many of our guests asked how we knew him because he was so wonderful! I highly recommend him!

Denisse
Denisse

Married on 12/08/2018

Great team!

Our whole experience with them was great we had our ceremony at the courtyard Bill did a great job officiating the ceremony and Carla was awesome getting everyone in place for the ceremony. We also ... Read more decided to get a coordinator something we weren't planning because of our budget , however I'm glad we did. Ashley is great coordinator she kept on contact about once a month to make sure all the planning was going good. She recommended many vendors some that I actually ended up booking and even set up meetings for me with the florist and baker. The wedding day she had everything set up the venue they way I wanted and make sure everything ran smoothly. I even had some of the guest comment on how well organized the wedding was.