The Wedding Closer

Washington, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About The Wedding Closer

The Wedding Closer is a wedding planning company in Washington, D.C. that specializes in day-of-wedding coordination. They are great for busy couples who have already selected their venue and vendors, but need an extra set of hands to ensure the big day runs smoothly. Owner Michele Famiglietti and her team provide hands-on assistance with your vendors to guarantee the month before your wedding is as stress free as possible. They will ensure your vision of the perfect wedding becomes a reality.

Planning a wedding is no easy task and The Wedding Closer is here to help. They will run the last-minute errands and handle the projects leading up to your wedding. Most importantly, they will manage the setup and tear down of the ceremony and reception while you relax and soak up the memories of your special day. Michele and her team of coordinators pay close attention and listen to what you need. They are available for the following service:
Day-of coordination

12 Reviews for The Wedding Closer

12 The Wedding Closer Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 09/12/2014

Michele was absolutely AMAZING. I got in touch with her quite a few months before our wedding. Whenever I had a logistics question during the final months of planning, she was quick to respond and ... Read more always had the answer. When it got to the actual month and weeks before the wedding, she was beyond amazing. The week of the wedding, she met with my mom, fiance, and me to go over final details and to finalize an incredibly detailed day-of schedule. She contacted all of the vendors to make sure that everyone was on the same page and that they knew the schedule. I didn't realize how much work that would be until I saw everything that she was doing. She was also a wonderful presence at the rehearsal, keeping us all on track and making sure that the wedding party knew what they were doing the next day. Michele goes above and beyond. She is sweet and firm when talking to vendors. It was really helpful to know that I had someone who was going to make sure that everything went the way we wanted it to. I will absolutely be recommending her to everyone that I know who is getting married anywhere in the region. hiring her was one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding. She let me enjoy the final days of preparation and enjoy being a bride, instead of going crazy with all of the details. I can't thank her enough.

S
Shauna

Married on 07/12/2014

Hiring Michele was one of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning process. I had booked my venue and all of my vendors, but had no idea how I was going to execute my dig day. From the ... Read more first meeting with Michele, I knew I was in good hands. She was organized and responsive- always taking notes and asking questions. She was easy to reach and responsive to my e-mails (and there were plenty). She turned all my ideas into an easy to follow timeline that seemed to flow effortlessly on my wedding day. She made sure our gifts, extra programs, cards, etc. were boxed up and given to my parents to take home. Besides for normal nerves, I did not have to think or worry about anything- which, for me, is almost impossible! I could not have been happier with her services and I would strongly recommend Michele as she truly lived up to the name “The Wedding Closer”! I could not have done it all without her.

Emma
Emma

Married on 07/05/2014

Michele is absolutely amazing! I would give her 10 stars for value if I could! We hired her just for our reception to help with set-up, flow, timeline, etc. And she went above and beyond what I could ... Read more have asked for. It's clear from the first time you meet with her that she has a lot of experience in event planning, is very organized, and is willing to help in any way she can. I was very confident when I booked her and was not disappointed. Michele was present at our final walk through at the venue, taking notes to make sure she knew what we wanted and offering helpful suggestions based on her experience. The day before the wedding, she drove out to my parents' house to pick up everything for the reception and saved me a trip into the city. When we arrived at the reception, everything was exactly how we had envisioned in, in no doubt thanks to Michele! Every time I checked in with her during the reception, she was incredibly friendly and helpful. I honestly and truly did not worry about a thing at the reception - she took care of it all!