The Wedding Connection

North Tonawanda, NY · View map

About The Wedding Connection

Here at The Wedding Connection we understand your time is valuable. We are here to help you in any and every way to turn your wedding day into what you've always dreamed of. While we help you with that, you can sit back and enjoy the experience.

Call us today 716-479-5165

Www.bridesplanner.com

1 Reviews for The Wedding Connection

1 The Wedding Connection Reviews

E
Erin

Married on 09/04/2011

3.4

I hired Rosalia as a coordinator to be at our rehearsal and on our wedding day, they did not help with our planning. The price is reasonable compared to other coordinators, and both Rosalia and her ... Read more husband, Dave are nice people. I was very organized with what I wanted to be accomplished during our rehearsal, and everything that needed to be done on our wedding day, I had EVERYTHING written down and sent to them. I worked only with Rosalia prior to the rehearsal, but she did not come to our rehearsal, only Dave did so he was not as familiar with what Rosalia and I had been discussing as I would have hoped. He also did not take control of the rehearsal like I had requested. The day of the wedding the things that needed to get done did (Im not sure who did them really), but evertime we needed something, neither Dave or Rosalia were anywhere to be found. My sister found them on multiple occassions texting while having a drink in the corner during our reception. Again, they are both very nice people, but in the end, everything that they did for us could have been done by our bridal party.

The Wedding Connection FAQ