The Wedding Designer*Susan Foy

Cincinnati, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About The Wedding Designer*Susan Foy

The Wedding Designer*Susan Foy is a wedding florist for couples in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. This florist creates stunning natural looks for couples on their wedding day by following the company’s three guiding principles: uncomplicated, unconventional, and unpretentious. The team at this florist works hard with couples to find a design for an arrangement that reflects their unique love story and the mood of their wedding day.

The florists at The Wedding Designer*Susan Foy helps couples find exactly what they’re looking for in their wedding florals. They offer free in home consultations to meet with couples and their families to understand not only their vision, but their love for one another and their story. Through these consultations, the florists create a customized event design for couples that is personalized and intimate and special to them. This team can design for any style of wedding. Couples will find classic, eclectic, modern, romantic, and vintage arrangements in their repertoire. On the day of the wedding, The Wedding Designer*Susan Foy takes care of delivery, setup, and cleanup, so that couples don’t have to worry about their wedding florals for a moment. Instead, they can focus on the more important part of the day: getting married. The florals will stand as another breathtaking moment for couples and guests in the form of:

• Aisle decor

M
Featured
Mara

Married on 09/28/2013

The only thing better than marrying the man of my dreams on my September wedding day was Susan's flowers! Susan was hands down the best wedding vendor I worked with during my year long engagement. She ... Read more She took the time to sit down and meet with me to understand my dreams and vision. She was so responsive and diligent, making sure we had every detail covered even when I changed my mind about a hundred times! She was more than accommodating with this crazy bride! The best part of it all was that her flower arrangements were beyond anything I ever could have dreamed of...even with pinterest on my side! They were so beautiful that they brought tears to my eyes when she delivered them the day of our wedding. She was even kind enough to take care of wrapping a piece of my mom's dress (something old) in my bouquet. No detail was forgotten! Susan is hands down the absolute best florist in Cincinnati! Do yourself a favor and call her! She's wonderful!!

K
Kim Schuelke

Getting married on 04/25/2020

The Wedding Designer did an Amazing job!

I was sorting through old files from 2011 when I found my oldest daughter's wedding files. Susan made the church (Historic Norman Chapel in Spring Grove Arboretum) and reception venue look ... Read more magnificent. From the first time we met, she had so many ideas, options & pictures to show us, based on my daughter's color palate, that we were thrilled. When we saw everything on the big day, we couldn't have been happier. While God Himself made the flowers, Susan's arrangements from the bouquets, pew flowers over satin sashes, & table arrangements to the flexibility of flowers moved from church to reception made the day and the pictures something we will never forget. I definitely recommend her!

Natalie
Natalie

Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely gorgeous

I planned my wedding from out of state and Susan was so helpful making the process as easy as possible! The flowers exceeded all of my expectations and I received countless compliments! She was ... Read more willing to work with me on the price and style too! Highly recommend!!!!