The Wedding DJ

Evansville, IN · View map

About The Wedding DJ

The Wedding DJ is a special event entertainment service based out of French Lick, Indiana. The Wedding DJ team can play anything and everything, including selections from a variety of genres such as country, rap, hip-hop, pop, metal, classic rock, and dub step. Weddings are our specialty, and we pride ourselves on offering the best prices around. The Wedding DJ is willing to travel in and around all of Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio to ensure that your wedding day isn’t just a party, but a booming celebration.

The Wedding DJ is dedicated to creating a music experience that not only matches the mood of your wedding, but you, and your partner’s personal style. From extravagant wedding bashes, to intimate ceremonies, The Wedding DJ has played them all and is always honored to help a couple celebrate in full.

8 Reviews for The Wedding DJ

8 The Wedding DJ Reviews

M
Mary

Married on 11/12/2018

Would recommend

My guests and myself truly enjoyed the music, will be hiring again in the future Read more My guests and myself truly enjoyed the music, will be hiring again in the future

H
Heather Sawyer

Married on 11/10/2018

Thankful For The Wedding DJ

The Wedding DJ couldn’t have been better. It took a lot of stress away from planning the reception. It was a breeze to set up the appointment. They had everything we asked for. They also had quality ... Read more gear they brought along that sounded perfect for the reception hall that held around 120 people. They were so professional and polite. I’m glad my sister told me about them!

H
Haley Leann

Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful experience!

"The Wedding DJ was absolutely fantastic. They were on time, professional, full of energy and made our reception a blast. He played the perfect songs at the right times so the dance floor was never ... Read more empty! We would absolutely recommend them to anyone who asks!!