The Wedding Dress

Portland, Connecticut · View map

About The Wedding Dress

The Wedding Dress is a premier bridal attire boutique in Portland, Connecticut. This family operated shop offers an extensive variety of gowns from select designers, and bridal accessories to perfectly complete your look. With a team of experienced consultants by your side, you are more than likely to find the dress of your dreams at The Wedding Dress. Whether you’re looking for a simple and elegant look, or something intricate and extravagant, you will be taken care of when you shop at The Wedding Dress.

The Wedding Dress offers a vast selection of dresses for brides, bridesmaids, mothers, and flower girls. Each dress is hand-picked depending on latest bridal trends, quality, and affordability. In addition to gowns, The Wedding Dress offers many different accessories:

• Headpieces

53 The Wedding Dress Reviews

A
Aly B

Married on 05/31/2019

A+++++++++++++++++ service and quality dresses

Abbey was amazing, attentive, and a true professional. I fully recommend “The Wedding Dress” in Portland,CT, to every bride shopping for the perfect dress, do not waste your time or money at David’s ... Read more bridal. I fell in love with every dress Abbey pulled and selected my favorite! They took me in ASAP and on a Saturday no less. Their service and prices were amazing for the high quality dresses they supply! THANK YOU “THE WEDDING DRESS!”

R
Renay

Married on 09/08/2018

I loved this little shop. The staff was very pleasant and made me feel like I was their number one priority. They were not pushy and helped me find my dream dress. I been to other bridal shops with ... Read more other brides and by far this is the best one. They are however limited what they do carry on the shop floor due to their size but I have no doubt if they do not have that dress they will help you find it.

T
Tessa

Married on 07/03/2018

The girls at the wedding dress are perfect! They are very accommodating and helped me with everything I needed to make me look and feel like a princess! Read more The girls at the wedding dress are perfect! They are very accommodating and helped me with everything I needed to make me look and feel like a princess!