The Wedding Embassy

Oakville, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About The Wedding Embassy

The Wedding Embassy is a bridal attire boutique in Oakville, Connecticut. Your wedding gown is the most important element of self-expression on your wedding day, and should be both your favorite style and ideal budget. The Wedding Embassy promises to help you find that gown, and have fun while shopping for it. They offer a wide variety of styles, from casual bohemian to modern sophistication. No matter what you’re hoping to find, The Wedding Embassy will help match you to the gown of your dreams.

The Wedding Embassy offers approximately 200+ bridal gowns ranging in price, style, detail, and size. Your bridal appointment will be booked for an hour and a half, so you’ll have plenty of time to look around and try on as many dresses as you want. Each style can be ordered in your size and choice of color. If you’re looking to save a little on your purchase, The Wedding Embassy also offers “off the rack” sample gowns at a discounted rate. They also offer alterations, bridesmaids dresses and tuxedo rentals.

98 Reviews for The Wedding Embassy

98 The Wedding Embassy Reviews

C
Featured
Chelsey

Married on 09/09/2017

I had such a great experience at the Wedding Embassy and am so glad I found it through the recommendation of my wedding venue. The shop itself is spacious and airy and the staff was wonderful, from my ... Read more my initial visit to the day I picked up my dress. I found my dress on my second visit when I had gone back to try on a dress I thought was the one. When I tried it on the second time I just wasn't sure. I thought I had tried on everything the shop had that fit my style already but Hannah then asked if I'd be open to a sample dress and when I said yes she pulled out the dress I had been picturing in my head but had yet to find anywhere! I decided to also get my alterations done at Wedding Embassy, and as an out of state bride, needed to coordinate my fittings around visits to CT. Megan and Linda both went above and beyond to accommodate me (Linda even came in for one fitting outside of her regular hours) which I so appreciated and really helped eliminate a potential stressor during the wedding planning process!

Kristen
Kristen

Getting married on 06/08/2019

Adorable little bridal shop!

Everyone at WE was so nice and helpful! No one pressured you into anything and gave you plently I’d time to try on all different styles of dresses. I’m very happy with the customer service and can’t ... Read more wait to get my dress in!!

K
Katy

Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!

PLEASE, PLEASE go here. I bought a dress by my house at a local bridal salon and when it turned out it wasn't 'the one,' I decided to drive 2 hours down to the Wedding Embassy. I am so glad I did. The ... Read more space is GORGEOUS and so is the selection, and everyone is incredibly knowledgeable and kind. I couldn't decide between 2 dresses so Alison helped me basically design my own and the changes were super affordable! Also - Monika the seamstress is a wizard - I only had to have 1 fitting :)