The Wedding Knot

Siena, IT · View map · Visit website

About The Wedding Knot

The Wedding Knot is a wedding planning company located in Tuscany, Italy. Dashiell, the founder and lead planner of the company, is enthusiastic about using her organization and coordination skills to aid couples in planning their dream wedding. She combines her eye for detail, listening skills, and professional attitude to plan and implement beautiful events.

The Wedding Knot offers three planning packages for couples to choose from. These collections include a full-service wedding planning package, a partial planning package, and a day-of coordination collection. Dashiell encourages her clients to schedule an initial video consultation, which provides an opportunity for couples to convey their tastes, budget, and expectations. Based on the information that she acquires in this initial meeting, Dashiell can then craft a custom-tailored collection for each couple. Dashiell offers a multitude of accommodating services, including venue searches, guest lodging organization, coordination of transportation, and referrals for catering, floral, and photography vendors. The company can also provide couples with the following essential planning tools:

• Budget analysis

4 The Wedding Knot Reviews

Francia
Francia Ramos

Married on 06/23/2018

Our special day has become even more beautiful thanks to Dashiell

We’d like to thank you so so so so much for making our special day absolutely perfect. Honestly, we can’t stress enough how amazing and flawlessly executed our wedding events were and you made the ... Read more process of getting there so smooth and enjoyable. We haven’t come across a single guest post-wedding who hasn’t gushed about how wonderful the events were. So from the bottom of our hearts, thank you Dashiell. we sincerely appreciate it.

Maria
Maria Olivia Oliveros

Married on 05/17/2018

Highly recommended!

Everything was perfect! I have nothing but praises to Dashielle. Great attention to details, meticulous and very professional. We were all smiles and very relaxed all throughout because she handled ... Read more everything very well. She knows the run around and she has wonderful contacts in the industry. We’re extremely grateful to have chosen her!

Grenaldo
Grenaldo Oruci

Married on 03/11/2018

Dream wedding ♥️♥️

I got married last year and my wife decided to do our wedding in Italy... I found Dashiell throw a website for recommend wedding planner and she didn't disappoints me.... Everything was perfect ... Read more everything was planned in best way .... All my guest was happy and the most important my wife was happy ... Even the bill was good i was sure I will spend double of what I spend but she managed my spending very good .. high recommend.