The Wedding Lady

Indianapolis, Indiana · View map · Visit website

About The Wedding Lady

The Wedding Lady is a wedding planner, decor, and floral design company based in Indianapolis, Indiana. Owner Robin Herington uses her background of 20 years of art experience to creatively and passionately plan your special day. The Wedding Lady believes that small details make a huge impact in every piece of a wedding. Their main goal is to make their couples feel relaxed, joyful, and carefree during their celebration and planning process.

The Wedding Lady offers a variety of planning, design, and floral packages for couples to choose from to find their perfect fit for the wedding day. Whether you need full or partial wedding planning and coordination, month out(day-of coordination), decorator services, or floral design services, there’s an option for you. The Wedding Lady can guide you through budget analysis, guest lists, vendor referrals, and timelines. They can also provide you with to-do lists, so you can be confident that you’re on the right track.

31 Reviews for The Wedding Lady

31 The Wedding Lady Reviews

M
Featured
Maggie R

Married on 09/29/2018

Best Wedding Planner In Indy!

Robin is hands down one of the best planners I have ever worked with. As a corporate event planner, I was nervous about booking a planner for my wedding. I had a LONG list of must-haves, expectations, ... Read more needs, wishes etc. As a planner, I knew what type of person I needed to plan my wedding to make myself fully step back from the planning process - so I wasn't working my own wedding! From the moment I met Robin, I knew she was the planner I needed to hire! Her attention to detail is above and beyond. She is detail oriented, strategic, calming, precise, customer-friendly and fun. During our meetings, I quickly realized that there was no need to stress about the wedding day-of operations. I knew 100% that Robin would have everything handled - and she did! On my wedding day, I was able to focus on my husband and my family/friends. I never had to worry about vendors arriving on time, the centerpieces being placed correctly, the bar being set-up, etc. Robin handled everything perfectly. As for my decor, Robin was also my decorator. Planner and decorator!! I made a LOT of big asks - I asked for a ceremony flower arch, a reception greenery arch, 25 centerpieces, 4 bridesmaid bouquets, an over-sized bride bouquet, 2 mother bouquets, and countless decor pieces. Robin looked at me and said, "You got it, anything else?" Robin is a true planner - she makes her clients wants, needs and dreams a reality. Not only do my husband and I love Robin, our parents could not be happier that we booked Robin for our wedding day. Our parents were amazed at how smoothly everything went the day-of. If you're looking for a wedding planner, do not look any further. Robin is the best of the best. The biggest thank you to Robin and her entire team - Robin is family now! ❤️ Highly, highly recommend!

Sara
Sara Baumer

Married on 06/29/2019

Planned my perfect day!

I was able to focus on my friends, family and groom because of Robin! She made everything feel so easy for me! I constantly had so many compliments on the decorations and flowers from my guests. Her ... Read more attention to detail was amazing! She made the days leading up to my wedding less stressful and I knew I could trust her. She went above and beyond for us.

S
Sara Miller

Married on 06/29/2019

She does it all!

She made my day beautiful with her eye for detail and flowers. I was able to enjoy my day without a worry. Read more She made my day beautiful with her eye for detail and flowers. I was able to enjoy my day without a worry.