The Wedding Nest

Charles City, IA · View map

About The Wedding Nest

Wedding/event planning design and decor rental.

Planning for every step of your journey down the aisle!

31 Reviews for The Wedding Nest

31 The Wedding Nest Reviews

S
Staci

Married on 10/14/2017

I met Cindy at her house to go over wedding details, she was very welcoming and made several unique suggestions for my decor. She was flexible when I had changed our rentals up last minute and also ... Read more was very accommodating to my busy schedule when it came time for my to pick up and drop of the rental items. Great experience and reasonable prices. Would highly recommend!

M
Moriah

Married on 07/08/2017

Cindy did a great job! I knew what I wanted and she was able to make everything happen! Read more Cindy did a great job! I knew what I wanted and she was able to make everything happen!

M
Marisa

Married on 06/10/2017

We had an absolutely amazing experience working with Cindy at the Wedding Nest for our wedding! She went above and beyond in everything we asked her to help us with! We rented a bunch of items from ... Read more her to transform our wedding into exactly what we wanted and her prices are very reasonable. She is great to work with and I would recommend her to anyone looking for wedding rentals or any help planning your day! *photos courtesy of Photography by Brittany Todd Decorah, IA