The Wedding Shoppe

Berkley, MI · View map · Visit website

About The Wedding Shoppe

The Wedding Shoppe is a premier bridal boutique based in Berkley, Michigan. This dedicated team of stylists is passionate about helping brides find the dress of their dreams within their exquisite salon. Featuring exclusive bridal collections sourced from international indie designers, each dress is entirely unique and handcrafted to perfection. The Wedding Shoppe aims to make every bride feel comfortable, confident, and completely in love with their chosen gown.

The Wedding Shoppe offers an array of premier bridal appointments to make your dress shopping experience as special as possible. The Shut Down the Shoppe Appointment includes a private shopping experience for you and ten of your loved ones to enjoy searching for your ideal gown as the only bride in the salon. This package also includes a pre-appointment consultation with a senior bridal stylist, private DJ, photographer, coffee and cupcake bar, champagne toast, and much more. Selecting a premier appointment with The Wedding Shoppe will ensure that your wedding dress shopping experience is an unforgettable one. This boutique also offers an array of additional services. These include:

• Bridesmaid dresses

Featured
Brianna

Getting married on 10/19/2019

A Personal, Special Experience

I am getting married in October this year and was referred to The Wedding Shoppe by a co-worker. I had actually canceled another appointment that day to fit this one in and I’m so glad I did. Wedding ... Read more Wedding Shoppe provides a personal, private experience and tailors the entire process to you by asking you important questions about your style, what you want and don’t want. Cheri even found a few styles that I hadn’t considered, but did after she had me try them on. You can tell they’ve been doing this for a long time and you can tell that they care. Cheri was wonderful; creative, patient, innovative and supportive. Even after I had signed the papers on a dress, I called them back in a panic to come back and try more on. They were all incredibly gracious- especially Cheri, who took another few hours to help me find a dress. Wedding Shoppe employees will simply tell you that they “just want their brides to be happy” and it is absolutely true.

C
Carissa

Getting married on 05/08/2021

Jessica was the BEST consultant! She was very professional, kind, and an overall amazing person. She made my visit so warm and friendly. Jessica went above and beyond to help me find my wedding dress. ... Read more My experience could not have been better. She engaged with me, as well as my family and made everyone have a great time. She brought laughter and kindness. I will recommend Jessica to everyone I know!!! Her skills with picking out dresses to fit my body were just as awesome as her personality. She is so talented.

Jai'
Jai'

Getting married on 10/24/2020

Had a WONDERFUL experience here!

After going to 3 other bridal shops and receiving horrible customer service. My aunt, mom, sister & I walked into the wedding shoppe and was immediately greeted with kindness and helped. My bridal ... Read more consultant, Shawn Spears-Vilk, was the absolute best. She made the experience absolutely and completely worth it! Shawn really took the time to understand what I like and what I want. Because of her attention to details. I left the shop with a wedding dress more beautiful than I could've imagined. Thank you so much Shawn!