The Wedding Shoppe

Berkley, MI · View map · Visit website

About The Wedding Shoppe

BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT now by clicking here http://theweddingshoppe.net/make-an-appt/

Finding the perfect wedding dress becomes a part of the story you tell about your wedding. It can happen at any moment. Don't be surprised when you find your wedding dress ~ Celebrate it! Love can happen at any time (don't we already know that?? You're engaged!). Embrace it and enjoy the unforgettable moment when you find your wedding dress at The Wedding Shoppe.

204 Reviews for The Wedding Shoppe

204 The Wedding Shoppe Reviews

Brianna
Featured
Brianna

Getting married on 10/19/2019

A Personal, Special Experience

I am getting married in October this year and was referred to The Wedding Shoppe by a co-worker. I had actually canceled another appointment that day to fit this one in and I’m so glad I did. Wedding ... Read more Wedding Shoppe provides a personal, private experience and tailors the entire process to you by asking you important questions about your style, what you want and don’t want. Cheri even found a few styles that I hadn’t considered, but did after she had me try them on. You can tell they’ve been doing this for a long time and you can tell that they care. Cheri was wonderful; creative, patient, innovative and supportive. Even after I had signed the papers on a dress, I called them back in a panic to come back and try more on. They were all incredibly gracious- especially Cheri, who took another few hours to help me find a dress. Wedding Shoppe employees will simply tell you that they “just want their brides to be happy” and it is absolutely true.

C
Carissa

Getting married on 05/08/2021

Jessica was the BEST consultant! She was very professional, kind, and an overall amazing person. She made my visit so warm and friendly. Jessica went above and beyond to help me find my wedding dress. ... Read more My experience could not have been better. She engaged with me, as well as my family and made everyone have a great time. She brought laughter and kindness. I will recommend Jessica to everyone I know!!! Her skills with picking out dresses to fit my body were just as awesome as her personality. She is so talented.

A
Alyssa

Getting married on 09/19/2020

AMAZING!! I would highly recommend!

Haley was so amazing! 15/10 ☺️ Read more Haley was so amazing! 15/10 ☺️