The Wedding Studio

Carmel, Indiana · View map · Visit website

About The Wedding Studio

The Wedding Studio is a bridal boutique located in Carmel, Indiana, that serves the Indianapolis region. They offer a wide range of stunning dresses that will allow you to find your perfect pick. All couples receive individualized attention to ensure they have the best, most rewarding experience when searching for their dress in a luxurious, welcoming environment.

The Wedding Studio would love to help brides find a lovely wedding dress for their special day. They offer trunk shows and sample sales, and encourage you to visit their showroom to look through exclusive couture gowns. New inventory comes in seasonally and the average turnaround time for a gown is less than six months. Because all dresses and items are so special, no returns are allowed. The Wedding Studio offers the following:

• Bridal belts

Holly
Featured
Holly

Married on 12/17/2016

As a Bride who had tried on about 30+ dresses, you could say that I am somewhat indecisive. I had been going back and forth between a princess style gown, and a mermaid and just couldn't figure out my ... Read more silhouette. I went into the wedding studio in Carmel, un-expectant to the styles, designers, and options they would have available for me. I searched through their dress options, (plentiful but not an overwhelming amount) and immediately had my eye set on "the one". Adrienne was exemplary, and my service was outstanding. I love their dressing rooms too, very spacious but private. Trying on a wedding dress is a very big occasion for a bride and she made me feel comfortable every step of the way, along with my mother and maid of honor. It only took me 3 more dresses tried, and I knew I had found the dress. We celebrated with a champagne toast, and even found some cute accessories to go with my dress, and for my engagement photos. Thank you to the entire staff. I would recommend Adrienne in a heartbeat!

Kelsie
Kelsie Smock

Getting married on 05/09/2020

Amazing Experience :)

I don't even know where to start with the amazing experience I had here. The Wedding Studio Boutique (Greenwood location) was everything I could have asked for and more. Their staff was AMAZING! Not ... Read more Not only did they help me feel so comfortable on a day that meant so much to me, but they also allowed me to bring part of my bridal party in to look at my dress as well with no hassles or complaints. I could go on and on about my personal experiences with the ladies who work at the Greenwood location, but there isn't enough space available. To sum up this review, I would, 100% without a doubt, recommend this Wedding Dress Studio to anyone who is in search of an amazing experience, looking for an amazing down to earth staff and for those who want to find the dress of there dreams all within a stress free environment- GO HERE :)

Nicole
Nicole Silvernell

Getting married on 04/27/2020

Wedding Studio Greenwood

I visited the salon in Greenwood and had a wonderful experience. Everyone was so friendly and professional. The consultants all talked to me and gave me words of advice and encouragement - it ... Read more instantly felt like they were all there to help me which was such a relief. The very first dress I ever tried on ended up being the one, and Taylor and all the ladies helped make the process effortless and painless. I never felt rushed or awkward, which is big for someone who doesn’t like trying on clothes. But I loved everything about my experiences. I want to go back just to put my dress on again and hang out there!