The Wedding Suite

Tallahassee, FL · View map

About The Wedding Suite

The Wedding Suite is a wedding planning company based in Tallahassee, Florida that provides their clients with a range of wedding professionals in the Tallahassee area for their unique wedding desires. This wedding planning company makes sure all the little and big details of your magical day are covered with their team of experienced wedding professionals. The Wedding Suite provides a comfortable space where clients can meet with multiple wedding vendors and plan the specifics of their wedding day.

The Wedding Suite provides clients with an opportunity to meet with up to six different wedding vendors at a time. They coordinate the meeting arrangements, such as the location and time, and are willing to serve champagne and hors d'oeuvres as you meet with each professional. This wedding planning company is dedicated to giving you a space where you can consult with various wedding vendors without the hassle of finding and meeting with each one separately.

2 Reviews for The Wedding Suite

2 The Wedding Suite Reviews

E
Erica

Married on 02/18/2017

Annette, was absolutely wonderful! If you are just starting your wedding planning, take some time to visit the Wedding Suite! You can meet wonderful vendors all in one visit, such a brilliant ... Read more time-saving idea! Nelson and I loved our visit and highly recommend The Wedding Suite!

S
Shelly

Married on 04/02/2016

Annette was wonderful throughout the entire process! I actually started working with her last summer before A Country Rose moved into the new TWS house in Midtown. Always timely and professional with ... Read more her e-mails and fair prices for what we were looking to accomplish for our small bridal party (and family). There were SO many e-mails back and forth creating creative solutions to fit our budget and I never felt like I was a bother to her or the staff there. They're all always happy to see you. When I came up with an ideal to have a magnolia bridal bouquet, they informed me it could only be done with silk flowers. We created a silk and real flower arrangement that fit my vision perfectly and used a hankie I gave them for the bouquet as well. They delivered the flowers along with a rented chandelier (and they set it up for us and tore it down later that night) on time that afternoon and everything was as discussed. I'm so pleased with this vendor and would recommend them in the future to friends or use them myself for any occasion. They're just fabulous!

The Wedding Suite FAQ