The Wedding Therapist

Phoenix, AZ · View map

About The Wedding Therapist

The Wedding Therapist is a professional wedding planning company based out of Phoenix, Arizona. Offering both therapy and planning services to overly stressed wedding couples, this company offers fully customizable packages to make your exact wedding vision come to life. Planning a wedding can often feel overwhelming, but thanks to the services of The Wedding Therapist, Phoenix wedding couples can pick all the options they want and this all-inclusive company will do the rest.

With wedding planning options, wedding coordination and music therapy available to wedding couples, you'll feel a low amount of stress during the planning process of your wedding event. The planning and coordination services include timelines, decor and centerpieces to accompany the themed decor of your wedding. Other services offered include:

• Budget analysis

Lelav
Lelav

Married on 12/22/2018

Outstanding !!!

We are so thankful for crossing paths with carina and hiring her to be our wedding planner. She truly goes above and beyond very understanding and helps with everything she can. She made our ... Read more experience so special and she was a great help . I would recommend her for my family and loved ones for sure !!!

R
Rebecca

Married on 09/30/2018

An Absolute Wedding Essential!

I don't even know where to begin with Carina. She is a bride's fairy godmother! Best money spent on my entire wedding was to have her there! Carina is such a sweetheart and SO professional and ... Read more organized. We absolutely loved working with her. She truly went above and beyond to give us the wedding of our dreams. She did EVERYTHING I did not want to do and just let me enjoy being a bride. She took care of absolutely everything and our day would not have been as special if it wasn't for her. She was not only our planner and coordinator, but my shoulder to cry on and vent to, a friendly phone call when I needed a pep talk, and everything in between. I can't thank her enough. I will recommend her to ALL of my engaged friends! Thanks, Carina!

Chelsea
Chelsea

Married on 06/02/2018

Absolutely amazing! Would HIGHLY recommend Carina. She is very organized and attentive and really knows what she's doing. We have enjoyed working with her and she has made the wedding process ... Read more stress-free for us. If you want the best wedding planner out there, Carina is your girl!!!