The WeddingLoft - Photography & Flowers

Alexandria, VA · View map

About The WeddingLoft - Photography & Flowers

The WeddingLoft is one-stop shopping for all your wedding needs. Marita has been creating beautiful flower arrangements for nearly 30 years and is an expert Wedding Planner, while Oliver sold his first photograph at the age of 8! What more could you possibly ask for?

Please visit our website at www.weddingloft.com where you can see examples of our work and learn about our amazing value packages. Our services range from the simplest 3 hour ceremony package to our Grand custom package, which includes 2 top photographers, all the services you could ever wish for, and a 11"x11" luxurious PictoBooks Albums (one for each family as well as the bride and groom).

Our photography is mostly photojournalistic in style, because we want to tell the real story of your wedding day. Our pictures are artistic, sensitive, intimate, tender and filled with emotions that you will cherish forever.

At the WeddingLoft we can also take care of most of your other wedding needs. Marita has been helping brides for 25 years, and her experience and guidance can save you a great deal of heartache. Many brides tell us that if only they'd known of the WeddingLoft sooner, they could have saved so much time and money. Come see us. Call 703-799-9570 for an appointment or email Marita directly at marita@weddingloft.com.

33 Reviews for The WeddingLoft - Photography & Flowers

33 The WeddingLoft - Photography & Flowers Reviews

K
Kelton Higgins

Getting married on 05/05/2020

The Australian native arnagements wer perfect!

Marita and her team took our request to source native Australian flowers for our wedding and delivered stunning arrangements that recieved rave reviews from Americans and Australians alike. She was ... Read more friendly, flexible, able to work with our budget and gave great advice. She showed up early on the big day and made sure everything was perfect. As someone who works at weddings every weekend I've seen hundreds of florists and Marita was the obvious choice.

J
Joanne

Married on 03/09/2019

Expert, Caring, and Affordable Day-of-Wedding Coordination!!

Marita and her assistant Mari were absolutely amazing. They provided affordable, expert, and caring day-of-the-wedding coordination for my daughter’s wedding on March 9, 2019. As mother-of-the-bride, ... Read more I was doing much of the planning since my daughter works full-time and attends graduate school at night. Initially, Marita invited me and my daughter to meet with her several months prior to the wedding and we thoroughly discussed our plans. She kept in regular contact with me between our initial meeting and the wedding. Marita read and responded to all of my emails in a very timely manner and nudged me when she needed additional information. We also met two days prior to the wedding when I dropped off the escort cards, gift card box, and decorations. Marita provided essential advice during the planning process.  As the wedding day approached, she reached out to all of the vendors multiple times to make sure that everyone was prepared. Marita attended the rehearsal the night before the wedding and provided essential guidance regarding how to arrange the ceremony. On the wedding day, she arrived at the venue prior to the wedding party and vendors so she could greet everyone and understand what was being done. As a result of her excellent coordination, the wedding and reception went extremely well.  Mari provided strong support.  Timeline in hand, both were ahead of so many things.  While we did have a professional photographer documenting everything, Marita took photos and videos with her cell phone and sent them to me that night and the next morning which was much appreciated. At the end of the evening, Mari extracted flowers from one of the large florist bouquets to transform them into a lovely and manageable arrangement in a vase I brought so they easily could be transported back to the hotel. She also checked in with me to make sure all went well on the return trip to the hotel. It is very clear that Marita is extremely experienced and will do an excellent job in planning, providing day-of-the-wedding services, and also flowers. I cannot praise her enough!

M
Mary

Married on 06/23/2018

We absolutely loved our flowers for our wedding day! Marita worked with us to stay in budget, yet have an elegant and tasteful floral presence. The flowers were of outstanding quality and lasted for ... Read more days!